What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Game Day - ORIGIN DECIDER

fizman

Bench
Billy Slater and DCE "We didn't get the rub of the green."

Billy on QLD: It's Origin we need to be aggressive.
Billy on NSW: Reece Walsh was hit off the ball.

They honestly believe that the Referee cost them the game.

Quigs

Immortal
Gee how munch fun is it to hear Queenslanders squeal in the morning.

Oh yeah the ref cost them. They hit the far can lead at 4 to 2 off three straight penalties.

And what about this one ... how about when Klien pulled up the blues long range counter attack to have the bunker check on a possible penalty try to Precious Walsh when he (Walsh) ran into the back of Luia only 30 BLOODY METRES FROM THE BLUES TRY LINE. .... it was a genius refereeing call.

The decision, no penalty play on.

DJDL

Bench
How much was Qld allowed to lay all over NSW? I mean they eventually got pinged for it but not till well into the 2nd half. Was a good tough game of footy, Klein & co tried to ruin it. They gotta have a night out too I guess. Gonna be a great few weeks living in Qld. Cheers.

I noticed it from the first set.
Every tackle they just laid all over them for an eternity.

The powers that be obviously didn't want on open, expansive game for fear of the Blues running up another score.

Anyway, pharque Klein and pharque Qld.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Ass soon as the heat got turned up, Billy melted.
I was surprised by that - always struck me as a man of steel.
Probally go back to the couch at Channel 9 and make bulldust comments like Fittler and “there’s an Origin moment” Johns.
Seriously, a magpie could have landed on the Suncorp turf last night and he would have dropped and Origin moment comment.

R-15-3

Bench
As much as iv hated Melbourne I always liked Slater but f**k me he has changed into an absolute flog little whining bitch.

Quigs

Immortal
Let the squealing continue, long may it prosper.

I've just done some quick maffs and I reckon it is about 10 and a 1/2 months till the next State of 'O' game.

Will they ever whinge out I don't think so.

The State the gave us The Grasshopper have to gall to complain / squeal / bitch about the refereeing.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm actually surprised that the general Qld support base who I interact with actually haven't whinged about anything and realise that NSW was the better team. Which makes Slater look like even more of a little bitch.

bluefox68

Staff member
I'm actually surprised that the general Qld support base who I interact with actually haven't whinged about anything and realise that NSW was the better team. Which makes Slater look like even more of a little bitch.
Yeah - my Queensland mates have been strangely accepting of the fact that NSW actually deserved to win…

Maybe NSW need to win the next 2-3 series to really rile them up (and get Slater sacked).