What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fien, nightingale and smith selected for kiwis

to_ddeath

Coach
Who is Nighlinglae?
Anyway, congrats to all 3 for getting picked. May they go strongly against a Creagh-less Aussie forward pack....

T.

big pat

Coach
i know rules are rules, but surely if the aussies didn't want costigan, they could have let him play for png.

Ulysseus

Bench
i know rules are rules, but surely if the aussies didn't want costigan, they could have let him play for png.

No, the administrators of the game would rather f**k it around then help it go forward.
Seems to be a theme of the last few years, even if NC's playing for PNG would have been good for the game and even if Lam did the same thing.

Absolute.f**king.Idiots.

OldMan Dragin'

Juniors
Congrats to all players selected to play for their respective countries, agree with the selections or not, it is a great honour.

big_steve

Juniors
the roos should consider shuttin nightingale down before anyone in the kiwis squad he has been so explosive..

Godz Illa

Coach
All three named in the starting side for the first 4 Nations match against England

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...d-as-kearney-tweaks-kiwis-20101020-16t0m.html

New Zealand: Lance Hohaia, Jason Nightingale, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Junior Sa’u, Manu Vatuvei, Benji Marshall (Capt), Nathan Fien, Greg Eastwood, Thomas Leuluai, Adam Blair, Simon Mannering, Bronson Harrison, Jeremy Smith.
Interchange: Issac Luke, Ben Matulino, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Frank Pritchard, Sika Manu, Sam Perrett
Maria Hargreaves not picked - seems Parra have nabbed themselves a smart coach

God-King Dean

Immortal
Nightingale scored a try against Samoa. Jizz'd.

I know it was only against Samoa, but SKD & Florence seem to strike a good combo.

What a godo looking side they picked, all form players are starting! go the kiwi's!
Really happy to see Fein start, he'll do well IMO

boxa777

Coach
Patriotism has always been lost on me when it comes to International League.

With Nate, JDog and Flo representing the kiwis and the omission of Benny Creagh in Tim Sheen's team of niff-nuffs, I'll be cheering on the Kiwis more comfortably than ever.

How can anyone cheer for a team with Slater and Watmough in it.

big pat

Coach
Patriotism has always been lost on me when it comes to International League.

With Nate, JDog and Flo representing the kiwis and the omission of Benny Creagh in Tim Sheen's team of niff-nuffs, I'll be cheering on the Kiwis more comfortably than ever.

How can anyone cheer for a team with Slater and Watmough in it.

and don't forget tate, must be hard up for him to be in the side, i'm surprised they're not giving away tickets for this, roos by 40.