What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIFA 2005 is really, really poor

Munky

Coach
Razor said:
Easiest way to settle this argument, go to www.gamerankings and look up each game.

PES4 is about 10 points ahead.

So you use game reviews to decide if a game is good or not? You don't play them both yourself?

Mate, I own Fifa 02, 03, 04 and WC 2002.

I then played PES and could never touch Fifa again. Its like taking the bus when you have a Porsche in your garage.

Munky

Coach
Razor said:
FIFA2004 was awesome.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is sluggish (gameplay wise), has crap passing, shooting, set plays and aweful menus.

Players get tired after two games, seriously have you played PES3?

It came out at the same time as 04 and completely blew it off the park.

I still can't believe I wasted the 100 bucks on Fifa 04.

Fifa is like nealry all EA games, flawless presentation, shite gameplay.

The ones which aren't are usually 2nd party developers like Criterion (Burnout3) and Free Radical (former Rare guys.)

The Madden series is an exception as is the EA Big series however all their other games are way off the top in terms of playability.

Paullyboy

Coach
Madden 2005 Is great, having said that they really didnt improve much at all on 2004 when you really get into it. The Hit-stick is good, the Tony Bruno show is entertaining once, maybe twice and there is a slight improvement in defensive AI, but overall its not really a years worth of work, its Madden 04 (which was brilliant, dont get me wrong) repackaged with an extra bell or whistle.

Latest posts