What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIFA 2005

nibbs

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
PES3 is a great game nibbs, it's disappointing you haven't found the passion for it......

hey martin, actually i've been getting in the master league of late. with the players you get at the start i played all of season 1 with them. i was knocked out in round 1 of the cup and managed only 3 wins scoring 7 goals in the first season. the summer saw the signings of hasan sas, deco, brain mcbride and jesper gronkjaer. the new season showed hope as i won my second fixture 3-0. then came the signings of mateja kezman and arjen robben. somehow i was knocked out 5-3 by PES United in the round 1 of the cup but i comfortably won the league. i then fell the pieces in the promotion-relegation playoffs and failed to go. the summer then saw thr editions of morientes (mcbride sadly departing), angelo charisteas, karagounis and i bolstered my defence with samuel, paulo ferriera and ashley cole. hedman, took over goal keeping duties. i dominated the season again, remaining undefeated including 10 wins. i made the cup final before somehow going down to everton in the final. i've played 1 playoff game, where i beat west ham and i'm not gonna stay in division 2 for another season. my targets at the moment for next season are henry and holland.

tUp

----
all thid talk of games as made me decide to byt a new one, tomorrow i shall.

nöyd

Staff member
At a guess I'd say Total Manager 2005 (by EA Sports) would probably be on the cards somewhere in the near future, don't take that as gospel though 8)

Munky

Coach
PES 3.

Awesome stuff in that vid, poorish quality but I can only do things like that by accident.

Munky

Coach
PES3 is on PC. It can be modded to make it have all the real jerseys. You will want a control pad though...

steven_tiger

Juniors
jump to 3 RA... 2's defense system is a little suspect, if you slide in at all you give away a free kick. pes1 was much more realistic in this aspect.