What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIFA 2005

Munky

Coach
In-goal said:
You realy rate it then, i may have to buy both as official branding is one of the best things about FIFA

PES4 has official Italian, Spanish and Dutch Leagues, unfortunately no English licence.

However the real players are all there, you will just have to change some team names.

Hoggy

Bench
I have sand in my vagina.

(ask someone that when you are having an argument and they are getting fired up - surefire winner)

In-goal

Bench
Playing Euro just before god how hard is it on World Class, i have no trouble with the setting on Proffesional but once i go to World Class i just can't get the clear shots on Goal.

For some reason skill moves are inefective as well on WC unlike on Pro were you get past with good timing, crosses never seem to come off either. #-o

Freddo

Juniors
i havent palyed pes

but i have owned fifa 96 fifa 99 road to the world cup fifa 2000 fifa 2001 fifa 2002 fifa 2003 each year fifa gets better and better so bring on 2005

i love running the length of the field with the keeper and scoring

nöyd

Staff member
Demo has just been released - Arsenal vs. AC Milan

Some screenshots:

fifa1.jpg

fifa2.jpg

fifa3.jpg

nibbs

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
It's pretty well known that FIFA sucks big time.

i agree.

but are EA going to release a soccer management game this year? the 2002 one was awesome and i hope i can bring out something similar and but with everything updated...

Munky

Coach
Fifa = All style, no substance

To bad for Fifa that PES has substance and the gameplay has moves Fifa dreams of.

PES has two different lob shots, a super cheeking flick the ball up over a defender, a dummy shot like Kewell used against England.

In a one on one in PES you screw up trying to think what type of finish to use.

nibbs

Bench
true. the only thing i find annoying on pes is that scoring goals from 25-30+ yards is a lot harder. on iss you could rattle in some rippers. those days are gone atm it would seem.

btw, my master league is taking great shape, and i think i might reach the northern league division 1 at the end of this season...wooot

mjdj

Juniors
When is FIFA 05 coming out?

Ive got a broken ankle, so really bored playing 04 on world class. Still greatness.
I know people complain about fifa, but i still enjoy it. Easy to pick up and play, and screaming out RONALDOOOOOOOOOOO when you nail a free kick is coolio.

Latest posts