What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita VS The Toes.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
He was THERE on the day . He did it. That deserves a little more respect than "why do you think Fifita will be any good or even give a shit " He is a Rugby league player. He won a Premiership ! Get off your pedestal!
I’m not on any pedestal, why are you ignoring what’s happening?

The proof is seen weekly that the playing group do not care. Why do you think the biggest boys club member of them all will care when he has been ditched for 2 months?

by the time he is on the pitch it’s all done and dusted at 16-0

Reckon the fans “deserve a little respect”?

I do.
sure I do. I also know the difference between 'flashy look at me performance " and a whole hearted " I want to win this show" In rugby league one thing thats remained the same over the last 50 yrs ive followed is that . Fifita Brought THAT on the day.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
sure I do. I also know the difference between 'flashy look at me performance " and a whole hearted " I want to win this show" In rugby league one thing thats remained the same over the last 50 yrs ive followed is that . Fifita Brought THAT on the day.
Don’t question that. 5 years ago. Let’s see if he wants to salvage his nrl career or have a run around then come home to his gaming machine.

sladden road

Juniors
I’m not on any pedestal, why are you ignoring what’s happening?

The proof is seen weekly that the playing group do not care. Why do you think the biggest boys club member of them all will care when he has been ditched for 2 months?

by the time he is on the pitch it’s all done and dusted at 16-0
Yeah , I’m with you in this . I’ve been thinking it for a few years. Burrito has been dining out on the gf andsome decent games after that , plus that immense origin. But geez once he got worked out by Smith and Welch after that.. shit.
I’ll give him three years of credit for the gf but that ran out in 2019.
I think he may be rust.
I think he may have ended up being a destabiliser .

snout

First Grade
Of all the clubs for A Reynolds to be playing against this weekend.
In Brisbane.

Don’t question that. 5 years ago. Let’s see if he wants to salvage his nrl career or have a run around then come home to his gaming machine.
His Knees are Never going to be the same . I know exactery how That feels. Hes still shown the commitment to lose the weight ,and I doubt theres many opposition forwards thinking Thank f**k its only fifita running at me . reality check ... Morris sacked .... cant have improved performance or looks bad, anyway whole tomato gives me the shites ...

Ozzi_78

First Grade
His Knees are Never going to be the same . I know exactery how That feels. Hes still shown the commitment to lose the weight ,and I doubt theres many opposition forwards thinking Thank f**k its only fifita running at me . reality check ... Morris sacked .... cant have improved performance or looks bad, anyway whole tomato gives me the shites ...
Yep I hear ya. The whole f**king club bar fitz is shitting me. Even Dino for saying nothing recently. Bloke better be careful I’m telling ya his good work off the field recently could go to shit if in the field keeps going this way.

Yep I hear ya. The whole f**king club bar fitz is shitting me. Even Dino for saying nothing recently. Bloke better be careful I’m telling ya his good work off the field recently could go to shit if in the field keeps going this way.
you tell em.
right them a letter lol

well as a fanny fan thats al,l i got to go by . hope the marketing gurus hVE GOT IT ALL SORTED OUT. To many times in my life have i seen the people in charge crash and burn ,all the while ,askjing for unswavering support

Ozzi_78

First Grade
well as a fanny fan thats al,l i got to go by . hope the marketing gurus hVE GOT IT ALL SORTED OUT. To many times in my life have i seen the people in charge crash and burn ,all the while ,askjing for unswavering support
Did you get ya name on a paver or wall brick?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No Pele, no Taumoepeau, no Trindall.

Pat Fred's dog.

He picks the team, signs players...

Yeah!

Frailty

First Grade
I love that the outside back depth is so great we needed Chambers and to waste Tracey on the wing.

Hawkins

Juniors
maybe they plan on leaving him in Brisbane, they are taking broken down players I hear.

Latest posts