What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

sandshark

Bench
Never can be normal for us sharkies. Always something happening.

I wonder what the punishment will be.

chewsta

First Grade
Plenty of tweets coming out from people saying they were at the game and defending the Fifita boys. Saying the whole story was grossly exagerated by the media.

Windy70

Juniors
FFS.

what do you do with these tossers? I don't seriously expect footy players to be overly intelligent and certainly not saints, but a touch of common sense wouldn't go astray .

The world is one big camcorder now. Think you idiots.

Windy70

Juniors
Plenty of tweets coming out from people saying they were at the game and defending the Fifita boys. Saying the whole story was grossly exagerated by the media.

Hope this is correct. I guess the footage from the cop won't be the only footage to surface. Someone else would of reached for their phone.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Dumb as dog-shit the pair of them....only fortunate thing was it didn't escalate. Will no doubt get banned from the Penrith district junior league for a period of time and heavily fined by the club. Suggest the riot cop should be looking for a new occupation if he shit himself in that situation. Many thanks to Buzz for pouring another bucket of shit on the Sharks too.

txta2

First Grade
Good response from Lyall...but seriously Fifita is always going to be vulnerable inthese situations.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Haha the riot cop still shaken by it. Get f**ked.

Yeah this. Notice all the politically correct, bullying psychobabble thrown in. Intimidated. Uncomfortable.

Get the f**k out of the police force you wanker you're not going to aim up in a riot.

Latest posts