What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Weaponhead

Coach
On CH9 he said there has been no admissions and we aren't going to stand him down until we have some facts. CH9 were ripping into us pretty much demanding they both be sacked! Gould says the ref is 100% right and the boys are in big trouble, such fair and reasonable comments...

I had just started to get used to not seeing the Sharks in the headlines. Lyall's approach seems measured. Follow due process, get the facts then take appropriate action. It's not like the NRL to be completely reactive and go off half cocked now is it:crazy:

txta2

First Grade
He should of been dropped he had a target on his head all game by refs. Terrible performance, just play the f**king ball.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Fifita was good. His good stuff far outweighed his bad. Who else was gonna make that 170 metres and 30 tackles.

You fekkers need to take a more complete view of a game. I guarantee after the whinging about his PTBs last week half you merkins went into this game looking for only that.

When he's the only player in the game doing come back and talk to me.

bluey

Bench
Fifita was good. His good stuff far outweighed his bad. Who else was gonna make that 170 metres and 30 tackles.

You fekkers need to take a more complete view of a game. I guarantee after the whinging about his PTBs last week half you merkins went into this game looking for only that.

Still he could be so much better.

shaggs

Coach

His stats are enormous and is really the only guy who makes positive metres every run. I like all the others just want him to get he repetitive shit out of his game.

If he dropped the odd ball while forcing an offload or at the play the ball then fine, but every week 2,3 or 4 times. That is bad attitude.

The flopping around every play the ball and weak mentality to give away soft penalties is hard to watch.

He needs to make those metres and make those tackles to even the stats out.

If it went from his game, he'd be first bloke picked for every rep game. Go from being an explosive impact player to the best forward in the game