What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Card Shark

Immortal
Barely a brain cell between em

Seems that way.

It's really sad that players do so much positive with kids these days & it never gets reported.

As soon as something bad happens, it is major news.

Hope he learns something from this & pulls his head in, on & off the field.

carcharias

Immortal
This was no 15 yr old kid
It was 24 yr old man .
Surely as the bloke in charge he could have tried to discuss his decision instead of pulling out a f**king camera.

cb4

First Grade
David dropped, Andrew retained. Shallow decision by the club.

Form is the reason given, but no one can show form in 17 minutes.

possum

If I was a member of the police riot squad I'd be embarrassed to admit I was so intimidated by one man that the crowd at a junior football game had to step in and save me! Doesn't inspire confidence in the riot squad! 😂😂😂😂

webShark

Doubt it is even a sanction at all. David was named on an extended bench , is no superstar and Toops always likely to play if fit.

I seriously have never seen David have a dominant game at any level. Acceptable effort is his best. No better than Tim Robinson. Glad he is dropped , no loss.

Andrew likely to have a shocker or get MOM today. Belmore crowd will rip into him.

Ads

First Grade

Depends who makes the bench I guess. I would play Prior and Toops over David. Probably wouldnt play bakuya over him though.

Card Shark

Immortal
Andrew likely to have a shocker or get MOM today. Belmore crowd will rip into him.

Well he needs to keep his emotions in check because he will be heavily scrutinised / refereed & will find himself in more hot water if he doesn't.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
David's statistics show his worth actually

Played 361 minutes @ 25.78 minutes a game
Made 1015 metres @ 72.5 metres a game
Made 228 tackles @ 16.28 tackles per game.

He gets short minutes but packs in the work obviously.

King Ben

Juniors
First time in how long that the club doesn't make an impulsive decision on punishing a player?

Feej

First Grade
Gee, Gorman didn't take a backward step on MMM, as much as the nongs interviewing him wanted him to. Finally we're handling this stuff like Roosters etc do it.

eddiesmith

Juniors
On CH9 he said there has been no admissions and we aren't going to stand him down until we have some facts. CH9 were ripping into us pretty much demanding they both be sacked! Gould says the ref is 100% right and the boys are in big trouble, such fair and reasonable comments...