What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Eion

First Grade
Yep, that other supporters think the ban is fair means we were too harsh.

But yippee we have another example where we are virtuous. Bung the good citizen certificate in the trophy cabinet with the other certificates.

chewsta

First Grade
Fifs got a bigger punishment than Klemer and Graham combined and they did it on a nationally televised game. Shit the sharks look like they m8ght give this comp a good shake, better f**k them over and put a stop to it.

Card Shark

Immortal
I hope the club garnishes 6/30 of their contract money.

For every week suspended, the club is within it's rights to dock their salary 1/30. They wouldn't do it for onfield suspensions but for off-field stupidity, they should.

I'm over this crap.

They probably copped 6 weeks because so is the NRL.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Penrith juniors will be worse off not having NRL players volunteer their time to help out the game at grass roots level. No NRL players will want to go near it now.

Suck shit.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
A win for the outrage culture fueled by gossip hack journos and for selective image conscious NRL officials.
Cannot agree..

When we sacked a bloke for poor taste..yep
When we stood blokes down pending a court case...yep

When two are found and have admitted abusing a ref, I support 100% some form of sanction.

Now if we could just get our captain to stop pouting like a schoolgirl when addressing the ref, progress may be made.

BTW, the ref, his name is Sir, not Gavin, Bill or mate....Sir.

It really is not hard.

txta2

First Grade
They are better off staying over here for the jnrs. I'm sure they will be treated like royalty and will return the favour.

Surely

Post Whore
Suspending a player for that just punishes the clubs supporters not the player.

Fines and community service are more appropriate for off field indiscretions.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I do not feel punished..at all

I do think the twins are feeling punished.....and so they should.....might sink in watching thier team play without them...

millersnose

Post Whore
although I agree you are correct saying there should be a serious penalty for what they have done I disagree that the supporters aren't being heavily punished if it lessens the clubs ability to make the finals

objectively the punishment does sound about expected

harsh but not completely debilitating

carcharias

Immortal
Its a f**king joke

Stopping them from playing footy only hurts the fans .

They probably are upset but they don't have the baggage we have .
Fine the dumb merkins
Make them clean public dunnies
Stopping them from playing if it weakens the team is shit
It was not the Sharks fault they did that
Yet the Sharks have to wear the brunt of the punishment .

bluefox1968

Juniors
Stopping them from playing footy only hurts the fans .

They probably are upset but they don't have the baggage we have .
Fine the dumb merkins
Make them clean public dunnies
Stopping them from playing if it weakens the team is shit
It was not the Sharks fault they did that
Yet the Sharks have to wear the brunt of the punishment .

Our only hope is for them to come out firing for the semis (assuming we make it). They OWE the club and the fans big-time...

Also, they should've included 10 hours 'play-the-ball' practice for AF in the punishment...

Latest posts