What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

dreary

Juniors
Sharkman for me it is not a matter of what is right or wrong or if this penalty fits the crime or conspiracy against the sharks etc... it is all about consistency and making sure situations can not be gamed and corruption can be prevented. Where money is involved corruption follows and there is now big money in NRL football. This run in between a highly paid footballers and a "Junior" ref has become a nice money spinner for the PJRL not saying that is the intention in this case but what is stopping unscrupulous parties in the future with $$$ in there eyes.

Strict standard policies should be created and implemented by the NRL to penalise the responsible or should that be irresponsible parties and prevent other impacts elsewhere.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
oh cmon

everyone could name one bloke they know of who has had to give a chick money or a house or some bullshit.
you seem to know him.
good .
I'm sure he is a top bloke.

the Nrl did not make this some special case because she tried to get money out of him in the past.

It is just a stupid loophole in the rules.
The more serious the charge the longer you seem to be able to play on without getting stood down if you plead innocent

unless you are greg bird.

The funny thing is everyone on here that has an opinion on the matter has NFI of what has been happening behind the scenes. You among others are just getting caught up in the media hype surrounding the matter...it happens to the best of us

carcharias

Immortal
The funny thing is everyone on here that has an opinion on the matter has NFI of what has been happening behind the scenes. You among others are just getting caught up in the media hype surrounding the matter...it happens to the best of us

Ha
So you're telling me they NRL and the roosters are going off secret info even though the dude has been charged?

Cmon mate.

FTR I don't think you've even read what my actual thoughts are.
I am not even contemplating whether or not he is guilty or not
I'm just asking why is one off field incident different to another in terms of players being stood down .
I reckon SKD should play until he had his day in court
And I have said that in here and in the NRL forum .

Surely

Post Whore
Just goes to show Carney should have said pic was a photoshop job and then the nrl can await the outcome of a trial that never would happen.

Ads

First Grade
Just goes to show Carney should have said pic was a photoshop job and then the nrl can await the outcome of a trial that never would happen.

He should have just told the truth like he wishes he did. The pic was an optical illusion and a joke with mates. Why he never went on the front foot and spelt it out for people is beyond me.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Ha
So you're telling me they NRL and the roosters are going off secret info even though the dude has been charged?

Cmon mate.

FTR I don't think you've even read what my actual thoughts are.
I am not even contemplating whether or not he is guilty or not
I'm just asking why is one off field incident different to another in terms of players being stood down .
I reckon SKD should play until he had his day in court
And I have said that in here and in the NRL forum .

I'm telling u BOTH the NRL and roosters knew what this slime ball was up to LONG before she decided to make up these allegations to the police.

She didn't get what she wanted so she has spat the dummy so to speak

Card Shark

Immortal
If it is as you say Snoop, smart of the Roosters to be on the front foot with it.

Does it mean there is no truth to the allegations though?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
If it is as you say Snoop, smart of the Roosters to be on the front foot with it.

Does it mean there is no truth to the allegations though?

From what I'm lead to believe it's a bitter break up and everything from her end is very much fabricated.

That is why the roosters have played their hand like so

Sharkman

Juniors
Sharkman for me it is not a matter of what is right or wrong or if this penalty fits the crime or conspiracy against the sharks etc... it is all about consistency and making sure situations can not be gamed and corruption can be prevented. Where money is involved corruption follows and there is now big money in NRL football. This run in between a highly paid footballers and a "Junior" ref has become a nice money spinner for the PJRL not saying that is the intention in this case but what is stopping unscrupulous parties in the future with $$$ in there eyes.

Strict standard policies should be created and implemented by the NRL to penalise the responsible or should that be irresponsible parties and prevent other impacts elsewhere.

I agree that there's inconsistency.

That off field transgressions need to be treated with some clarity.

And Goulds all over this, sure. But that's more fool the two fgwits. I cannot understand what hero complex would drive a professional employee with a high profile to arc up at a ref from a junior game ( small membered, short man complex etc).

carcharias

Immortal
I'm telling u BOTH the NRL and roosters knew what this slime ball was up to LONG before she decided to make up these allegations to the police.

She didn't get what she wanted so she has spat the dummy so to speak

I don't give a flying f**k if he clobbered her with a big farkin stick or if she is full of shit.

I'm not even judging him .
I couldn't care less.

I'm only comparing two situations in terms of players being stood down .

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I don't give a flying f**k if he clobbered her with a big farkin stick or if she is full of shit.

I'm not even judging him .
I couldn't care less.

I'm only comparing two situations in terms of players being stood down .

Murky water and non murky water

Latest posts