What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifs

Eion

First Grade
FMD angry, where’s this coming from?!

Coach killer? The bloke gave flanno a f**king premiership.

White ant? He certainly wasn’t to flanno. His demise was his own making. Was he a white ant to Morris. I honestly don’t know, how do you know this?. What I do know is that Morris didn’t pick Fifita when anyone with eyes not painted on knew Fifita was a better option on the paddock than what was dished up. So if the white anting came after he was dropped...I don’t blame him.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
If Fifita had anything against him he held it for months. No white anting in that. If anything what he has said publicly validates the stance some took here against bomber being the man to lead us. Gee maybe that’s why the players thought it best he go too. Not much for you to back on this one MA.

I for one am disappointed he won’t be playing this weekend.
We need his passion, he lifts the team.
And to Eion’s point if he’s not a better forward than Margoulias and the way we have been using him then I’m a real bad judge.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
OK, step by step...
You "know" A-Fi is a white ant???? Then you'd know that the players love him, and it showed last week when he came on. You'd also know that the only person who couldn't handle him at the club was Morris. What type of coach doesnt talk to a leading forward in the team? Answer: a shit one. Glad to see you know so much.

Self proclaimed.

How dare he call me on my one leg the nasty man and ask me to retire.

Well known news mate, have you not seen his own words?

Deadset I do not have to say anything, he hated him and got the boys and management on his side.

John is no more, the players have the power at our club. One player in particular.

That is not a way to run a business.
Next Premiership? who knows, what I do know is that with Fitz we have a much greater chance than with Morris.
Well as long as you know mate. I do not know, as I have said, he no more than a Kearney or Newcastle coach, I liked his dad, he may do well, not really about the next guy at all.
Fitz has been involved with multiple premiership wins and is from a winning culture, Morris won nothing and doesnt seem to have the know-how to win anything
Now we get to the point. Thankyou for that.

Morris is loser. So why hire in the first place?

Where have I sprouted love for Dino???? Nowhere, more fabrications from you. I think he is doing a good job, his lack of experience with the media cost him a few fans, you included, because he didnt play the game with them.
You support this, no specific words needed.

Freds Dog has us running 14th

But hey that is cool, we have a new coach, that just fixes everthing.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I lived through the Anderson/Kimmorley era of no results whatso ever.

I will get past the next few years as we are also rans.

Self proclaimed.

How dare he call me on my one leg the nasty man and ask me to retire.

Well known news mate, have you not seen his own words?

Deadset I do not have to say anything, he hated him and got the boys and management on his side.

John is no more, the players have the power at our club. One player in particular.

That is not a way to run a business.

Well as long as you know mate. I do not know, as I have said, he no more than a Kearney or Newcastle coach, I liked his dad, he may do well, not really about the next guy at all.

Now we get to the point. Thankyou for that.

Morris is loser. So why hire in the first place?

You support this, no specific words needed.

Freds Dog has us running 14th

But hey that is cool, we have a new coach, that just fixes everthing.

I cant do the seperate quote thing mate haha.

The club is trying to re-build itself, in every business that causes pain, and people get moved on. It has happened to me and I'm sure it has happened to many others on here.
If in a few years it has failed then they will fall on their swords.
I applaud them for having the balls to make the changes that the club has been lacking for a long time, and what they deem fit needs doing.
How dare me support what the club I go for is trying to achieve, shame on me.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I cant do the seperate quote thing mate haha.

The club is trying to re-build itself, in every business that causes pain, and people get moved on. It has happened to me and I'm sure it has happened to many others on here.
If in a few years it has failed then they will fall on their swords.
I applaud them for having the balls to make the changes that the club has been lacking for a long time, and what they deem fit needs doing.
How dare me support what the club I go for is trying to achieve, shame on me.
You are welcome to support it and I would for sure still buy you a beer or three....

I am just saying it seems to be another Anderson, change the culture blah , blah , blah.

Said before, if it means Chad leaves and we sign Trindall, I am in, until then, I expect no change, we are also rans.

I will remain a member either way, I am allowed my own opinon. Freds Dog I do not support. He is a dog.

Quicksilver

Bench
FMD angry, where’s this coming from?!

Coach killer? The bloke gave flanno a f**king premiership.

White ant? He certainly wasn’t to flanno. His demise was his own making. Was he a white ant to Morris. I honestly don’t know, how do you know this?. What I do know is that Morris didn’t pick Fifita when anyone with eyes not painted on knew Fifita was a better option on the paddock than what was dished up. So if the white anting came after he was dropped...I don’t blame him.

Is he better though?

Fifita is one of my favourite players of all time. But he’s spent a lot of time limping around and being pretty ineffective in recent times.

He didn’t make it through last week and he’s out this week.

Plus he’s already been suspended for three matches.

So really, he’s had to sit out whether John asked him or not.

Morris didn’t just bench some current international level forward. Andrew has been struggling for a while. That was regularly brought up on here last year, but now conveniently forgotten.

I hope Fifita can get back in the team and make an impact because at his best he’s virtually unstoppable. But let’s not pretend like there wasn’t justification for him being dropped. (Particularly when people on here whinge day and night about how cooked our old players are)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Player happy abou John leaving - White Ant, Dugan, Moylan,

Player wondering they did wrong - the rest.

You are welcome to support it and I would for sure still buy you a beer or three....

I am just saying it seems to be another Anderson, change the culture blah , blah , blah.

Said before, if it means Chad leaves and we sign Trindall, I am in, until then, I expect no change, we are also rans.

I will remain a member either way, I am allowed my own opinon. Freds Dog I do not support. He is a dog.
I also thought the same as you in regards to the Anderson feeling about it, my mind changed when Fitz came on board. He doesn't have the bravado and ego of Opes. What he does have is a longing for real success and to prove himself.
It may end up that my trust gets wounded, I dont mind that and will admit my wrong thoughts, BUT the beers will be on you.

Is he better though?

Fifita is one of my favourite players of all time. But he’s spent a lot of time limping around and being pretty ineffective in recent times.

Morris didn’t just bench some current international level forward. Andrew has been struggling for a while. That was regularly brought up on here last year, but now conveniently forgotten.

I hope Fifita can get back in the team and make an impact because at his best he’s virtually unstoppable. But let’s not pretend like there wasn’t justification for him being dropped. (Particularly when people on here whinge day and night about how cooked our old players are)
It’s certainly a tough choice

Fifita on a dud leg or Billy with a dud heart

Eion

First Grade
Is he better though?

We’re talking about selecting Fifita early in the year. After a pre-season of losing a bunch of weight and trialing well.

The suspensions were more likely a result of frustration of not being picked for 5 straight weeks...he doesn’t tend to spend a lot of time suspended old feefs.

So yes, without doubt, a better option than magoo. Magoo proved that point