What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fight Night Round 2 or Gran Turismo 4

gaz_head

Juniors
Im in quite of a dilemma here. I have a choice of buying fight night round 2 or gran turismo 4. Which one should I pick??????

Kiwi

First Grade
which ever style of game you like. If you like racing games go GT4, they recon to play every single car for 5 minutes on every track will take over 120 days of playing the game 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Thats some serious game time.

MONY

Juniors
GT 4 hands down.... i have it and it is bloody awesome....... u will get tired of boxing quite fast

Darth Bobo

MONY said:
GT 4 hands down.... i have it and it is bloody awesome....... u will get tired of boxing quite fast

Not if your a boxing fan you won't. There is f**k all out there as far as boxing games go so to have one that is a good game and not just a good "boxing" game is something special. The only that has stopped me playing Fight Night was Fight Night Round 2.

It comes to what your into more mate, boxing or racing.