What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiji Squad Announced

Lox

Juniors
Bati:

Jone Macilai, Josataki Ravueta, Jone Wesele, Sevanaia Koroi, Alipate Tani, Kaliova Tani, Iowane Divavesi, Waisale Suka, Ilisoni Vonomatairatu, Semisi Tora, Malakai Tuiloa, Vula Naqau, James Storer, Osea Sadrau, Nemani Sugutiraga, Josaia Koroibulu, Namila Davui, Eparama Navale, Jason Bukuya, Ashton Simms, Nick Bradley Qalilawa, Wes Naiqama, Akuila Uate, Aarron Groom, Daryl Millard, Semi Tadulala, John Sutton, Jaryd Hayne

I'll be supporting the Bati. This is what the WC squads should look like. Plenty of fair dinkum Fijians and only a handful of heritage players to boost their chances. :clap:

Fitz

Juniors
Why is Jarryd Hayne allowed to be selected for Fiji and Brett White allowed to be picked for Ireland, yet Fuifui Moimoi and Taniela Tuiaki are having eligibility issues to be picked for Tonga.

Lox

Juniors
My Fijian Team:

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Semi Tadudala
3. Daryl Millard
4. Nick Bradley-Qalilawa
5. Akuila Uate
6. John Sutton
7. Aaron Groom
9. James Storer
10. Ashton Sims
11. Wes Naiqama
13. Jayson Bukuya

14. Namila Davui

That's all I can come up with so far, just put Naiqama into their just for fun but he will probably play centre. But I thought Peni Tagive from the Tigers would have made it!

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Will be interesting seeing Hayne, Sutton and Groom work with alot of the unknown Fijian players. Might see some entertaining footy. Cant wait.

lizziebra

Juniors
My Fijian Team:

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Semi Tadudala
3. Daryl Millard
4. Nick Bradley-Qalilawa
5. Akuila Uate
6. John Sutton
7. Aaron Groom
9. James Storer
10. Ashton Sims
11. Wes Naiqama
13. Jayson Bukuya

14. Namila Davui

That's all I can come up with so far, just put Naiqama into their just for fun but he will probably play centre. But I thought Peni Tagive from the Tigers would have made it!

Wes Naiqama playing backrow? He would replace Millard for sure.

Ram Man

Juniors
My Fijian Team:

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Semi Tadudala
3. Daryl Millard
4. Nick Bradley-Qalilawa
5. Akuila Uate
6. John Sutton
7. Aaron Groom
9. James Storer
10. Ashton Sims
11. Wes Naiqama
13. Jayson Bukuya

14. Namila Davui

I think you will find Nick Bradley Koala will play 5/8 with Wes in the Centres and John Sutton at Lock...Probably be the best way to go...

hutch

First Grade
Why is Jarryd Hayne allowed to be selected for Fiji and Brett White allowed to be picked for Ireland, yet Fuifui Moimoi and Taniela Tuiaki are having eligibility issues to be picked for Tonga.

moi moi and tuaki previously played for tonga, they helped them qualify before abandoning them and officially switched their allegiance last year to nz. now because they are not good enough for nz they want to go back to tonga. they shouldnt have switched in the first place, but they most certainly shouldnt be allowed to switch back now.

white hasnt played international footy for anyone, so its his choice. even though we all know he is only playing for ireland because he cant make australia, wasnt there for any of their trials and will drop them if he ever makes australia.

hayne may have played for australia more than 2 years ago, im not sure though. again, only suddenly interested in playing for fiji because he is not good enough for australia.

Hayne played for Australia last year. He needs dispensation, which no doubt will be granted with one nod of Colin's empty head.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Bati:

Jone Macilai, Josataki Ravueta, Jone Wesele, Sevanaia Koroi, Alipate Tani, Kaliova Tani, Iowane Divavesi, Waisale Suka, Ilisoni Vonomatairatu, Semisi Tora, Malakai Tuiloa, Vula Naqau, James Storer, Osea Sadrau, Nemani Sugutiraga, Josaia Koroibulu, Namila Davui, Eparama Navale, Jason Bukuya, Ashton Simms, Nick Bradley Qalilawa, Wes Naiqama, Akuila Uate, Aarron Groom, Daryl Millard, Semi Tadulala, John Sutton, Jaryd Hayne

According to the RLWC website Sutton isn't in the squad.

Yes, for some reason the squad posted here is different to the one announced by the RLIF.

This must be the real squad.

FIJI
Nick Bradley-Qalilawa, Jason Bukuya, Iowane Divavesi, Aaron Groom, Jarryd Hayne, Sevania Koroi, Josua Koroibulu, Jone Macilai, Daryl Millard, Wes Naiqama, Vula Loius Dakuitoga Naqau, Kaliova Nauqe, Alipate Noilea, Josateki Ravueta, Osea Sadrau, Ashton Sims, James Storer, Waisale Sukanaveita, Semi Tadulala, Semisi Tora, Malakai Yalimaiwai Tuiloa, Akuila Uate, Suguturaga Nemani, Ilisoni Vonomateiratu, Jone Wesele.

There's 25 there too, so maybe one will drop out and maybe that's because they don't know about Hayne.

***MH***

Bench
Speaking of Fiji, what's Noa Nandruku up to these days? He was a Fijian legend back in the 90's

JT_

Juniors
I lmao'd when i saw Sim's name in their like wtf?!

I only had just realised his mum is Fijian lol.