What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final 8 - now confirmed!!

bradeel

Juniors
I care. Defeat is not an option. Everyone who stands before us should be put to the sword.

Totally agree. This psycho-babble about needing to lose a game when on a long winning streak is a crock in my opinion. Winning form is good form. Everyone thought that the Dragons needed to lose "a game". They've now lost 3 and are in massive danger of ending a season that looked alot like a premiership a month ago.

No mercy. No pity. No quarter.

All those who dare to walk on a field against us are the enemy. They have come to take what is ours. They should be given no solace until they drag their broken bodies from the field at the end of 80 minutes.

No mercy. No pity, No quarter.

Suitman

Post Whore
No mercy. No pity. No quarter.

All those who dare to walk on a field against us are the enemy. They have come to take what is ours. They should be given no solace until they drag their broken bodies from the field at the end of 80 minutes.

No mercy. No pity, No quarter.

Goodonya Casper.

Boooooo.

Suity

The Engineers Room

First Grade
If we beat the Dragons
Titans beat Manly
Raiders beat Broncos
and the Warriors beat the Storm with a combined differential between our game and this one of 87 points...

We get a home semi.

I just hope that if we beat the Dragons the Broncos lose and the Titans lose so we don't get the Dragons two weeks in a row.

salvy71

Juniors
If we beat the Dragons
Titans beat Manly
Raiders beat Broncos
and the Warriors beat the Storm with a combined differential between our game and this one of 87 points...

We get a home semi.

I just hope that if we beat the Dragons the Broncos lose and the Titans lose so we don't get the Dragons two weeks in a row.

If souths beat saints by 35 there's no reason why we can't do em by 70 and hopefully the warriors beat melbourne by 18 .....:lol: