What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

final eight sorted already

Doga

Juniors
bulldogs win their 2nd game of the season v dragons supposedly on the rise, maybe last week manly weren't as good as i thought

The Bulldogs are a much better team now than what they were 3 weeks back.

Reason being: Nathan Massey at fullback.

The team dynamics has suddenly changed. Nehne (Spelling?) who did well at fb moves to the centres.

Dogs will make the 8

they will certainly not make the 8. they would need a run like the broncs last season after a slow start. they do not have the talent of broncs '09, IMO

They are 4 points out of the 8 and not even half way through the season.

the problem is with so many teams still above them, they may win more than most and still miss the eight.

Dogs are a completely different kettle of fish now. imo

The Bulldogs beat the Tiger's today by 6 (Scoring in the 80th minute to win:D)... At one stage the Dogs were down by 14 or so! Massive turn around by the Doggies. After 7 rounds we had 1 point, now we've won 5 in a row.

So, still think the Dogs wont make the 8?

i'll tell you in 3 weeks, after they have lost to the roosters and rabbits

You were saying?

ahem.

So who will stop the Dogs?

overandout

Juniors
Im thinking the Raiders may have flown under the radar to some degree too.
Capable of scoring points from anywhere just need to improve their defence.

Doga

Juniors
haha no worries. If I didn't support the Dogs I would have probably thought the same.

Latest posts