What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final - Raiders vs Panthers, Sat. 830 @ CUA Stadium.

Cryptic

Juniors
Well no idea who we will be up against but most likely the Dragons which I'm sorta happy about :)

Unless Manly lose and the Roosters lose by 34 points in which case we would be sixth and that would possibly give us another chance :)

Anyway the same team but with Mogg back and Waddell starting... We have won the last two weeks but I still think we lack something out there... We really weren't building up any pressure at all tonight, just hoping to score off every play and if we do that against the Dragons we are no hope...

Cryptic

Juniors
Oh yeah and to ONE HUNDRED FU*KING PERCENT of the "experts" who didn't pick the Raiders in the finals....

GET THAT FU*KING UP YA!

Dazraider

Juniors
Eels could put up a massive score against the warriors if they are not on their game but roosters shhould win, hope manly loses as well so we may end up 6th but i see us on 8th pos with eagles winning and playing the Dragons who have no idea in finals footy

Timbo

Staff member
I'm big enough to admit it... Ten weeks ago, I wrote us off. Gave us zero chance.

Now I see Alan Tongue holding the trophy aloft in October.

f**k I love this footy team. Best season in memory!

nickraider

Juniors
Great to see all the Raiders supporters pre game, at the game and after the game. Awesome night. I don't care who we play next week. Bring it on!

Im hoping Panthers win and Manly lose and we get 7th and take on Penrith

Souths win and Manly lose , Manly are heading for mad Monday.

Macko8

Juniors
Full credit to the boys,they have worked their guts out to get this far and never gave up hope.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Yeah! last 2 months have been awesome! Hey what day are we gonna play next week? Sunday if we finish 8th like usual?

Gigolo

Juniors
I hope you face the Drag Queens and smash those vile scums into oblivion.

Another season of chocking from those useless goats would make my year.

Go Raiders!

skeepe

Immortal
We've got three possible opponents.

Dragons at Kogarah, Tigers at SFS, Panthers at CUA.

If the Panthers lose to the Sharks and Manly lose it's the Tigers.

If the Panthers win and Manly lose, it's the Panthers.

If Manly win, it's the Dragons.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Id rather the panthers. I feel like out of the remaining teams the panthers suit our style of play. I think our pack is better especially without Petro playing.

Despite what our record vs the dragons id rather not play them...records are bound to be broken.

aussies1st

Staff member
Despite what our record vs the dragons id rather not play them...records are bound to be broken.

Agree, no better place to break a voodoo than the finals. I'm not going to hope for any particular team, we have to play the best to win. The hoping stage for me is over now that we have made the finals.

to_ddeath

Coach
I hope you face the Drag Queens and smash those vile scums into oblivion.

Another season of chocking from those useless goats would make my year.

Go Raiders!

FFS.... Turdolo... "chocking" my ass. Spell it properly dipsh*t.
I actually don't mind the fact that Canberra are back in the finals this year but you farkin take
the cake dropkick...deathriding from morons like yourself doesnt usually bother me as I read
this horsesh*t almost everywhere I look on LU formus these days, but for us to come out against
all recent stats, win next Sunday & put egg on your farkin face & many others, well, nothing much could satisfy me more than that.
P.S. I've seen better choking pics than your lazy cut & paste job from the Telecrap.
Merkin.

Cryptic

Juniors
Looks like it will be the Panthers.... The annoying thing is Souths would be playing for there life big time now and will smash the Dragons up a fair bit, win or lose...

Anyone else find it sorta annoying they will play each other twice in a row should the Rabbits win?

Looks like it will be the Panthers.... The annoying thing is Souths would be playing for there life big time now and will smash the Dragons up a fair bit, win or lose...

Anyone else find it sorta annoying they will play each other twice in a row should the Rabbits win?

didnt that happen last year or the year before?

aussies1st

Staff member
Panthers will be tough to beat at home but other than the Dragons they would the best team to face in the top 4.

Timbo

Staff member
Goddamn you Manly!

I really fancied our chances against the Dragons. Perennial finals chokers and our Bunnies to boot!

But we're in white hot form at the moment, playing a similar style of footy to the Panthers who have been inconsistent as f**k, and whose forward pack is no match for ours especially with them lacking Civonoceva. The fact that we came from so far behind to take them down will be in their minds too.

Raiders, but in a close one.