What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final - Raiders vs Panthers, Sat. 830 @ CUA Stadium.

goosie

Juniors
first of all i couldnt care bwt my spelling on here. if u cant understand my writing then you are a genius. sorry i forgot the k and the w on the second word of the sentence and gota instead of go to who gives a sh*t. i aint from penrith and i have never even been to penrith for f**K sake. and i wasnt calling everybody else a bogan just the majority of the raider supporters . and when the panthers win on sat nite all you people are gonna be whinging and moaning bwt the refs lmfao!! sooks

goosie

Juniors
Originally Posted by skeepe
Are you f**king kidding me! f**k off and die Cummins you merkin. I hope he falls and breaks his neck.

who ever says that is a low life scum oh and what do you know raider supporter .

betcats

Referee
f**k me dead you guys are a bunch of dropkick whinging merkins.

I can't wait till we smash your sorry, pathetic excuse for a team on Saturday night because it will make the tears of complete and utter oxygen thiefs such as yourself so sweet.

The worst thing is that you bunch of numpty wanker nincompoops have brought this sort of bile out of me about a team I actually have quite a soft spot for.

Just f**k off back to Penrith and enjoy Elliott extending his 0% finals record.

haha fire up mate faaark. Just to clarify, were did your team finish this season compared to penrith? You muppet raiders fan whinge just as much as any.

franklin2323

Immortal
f**k me dead you guys are a bunch of dropkick whinging merkins.

I can't wait till we smash your sorry, pathetic excuse for a team on Saturday night because it will make the tears of complete and utter oxygen thiefs such as yourself so sweet.

The worst thing is that you bunch of numpty wanker nincompoops have brought this sort of bile out of me about a team I actually have quite a soft spot for.

Just f**k off back to Penrith and enjoy Elliott extending his 0% finals record.

f**k you s**thead. Every game you are bitching and whining about the refs this and that. I would like to let you in on a secret. You teams was just rubbish for over 1/2 of the season.

We haven't said anything what so ever you guys are the 1's who started a 8 page thread to talk about our misable team. As Elliott's record he got us too second higher then he got you homo's. What's Furner's finals record???

I can guarantee logging on about 1030 Sat night and seeing several pages of compalints from you even if you win. We will have no one doing that

Dazraider

Juniors
f**k you s**thead. Every game you are bitching and whining about the refs this and that. I would like to let you in on a secret. You teams was just rubbish for over 1/2 of the season.

We haven't said anything what so ever you guys are the 1's who started a 8 page thread to talk about our misable team. As Elliott's record he got us too second higher then he got you homo's. What's Furner's finals record???

I can guarantee logging on about 1030 Sat night and seeing several pages of compalints from you even if you win. We will have no one doing that

count me out of whinging if we lose as i know that we can play terrible but if we just lose and its a bullsh*t penalty to cost the game then thats the only time to complain but wont get anywhere.
one person especially on here is a full on bogan so i agree with that panthers call but having a look out in penrith they really do look like each other in many big weird ways