What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally we are all over forward passes!

Dragon

Coach
guess you didnt watch the melbourne game...oh i get it, you were being sarcastic :p

sherrinator

Juniors
petetheileet said:
the storm are still the main culprit

you said it esp matt king. remember that origin try and couple of years ago when matt king thru it an easy 10 metres forward? backward momentum my arse!

Lowdown

Juniors
petetheileet said:
the storm are still the main culprit

prem.jpg

sherrinator said:
you said it esp matt king. remember that origin try and couple of years ago when matt king thru it an easy 10 metres forward? backward momentum my arse!

Get a life...:roll:

skeepe

Immortal
Whilst it was good to see a clampdown on forward passes for a change, it's a tad ironic that a thread celebrating this fact was started by a fan of a team who wouldn't have won had a blatant forward pass been picked up.

mattyg

Bench
skeepe said:
Whilst it was good to see a clampdown on forward passes for a change, it's a tad ironic that a thread celebrating this fact was started by a fan of a team who wouldn't have won had a blatant forward pass been picked up.

exactly...:lol:

Again, i don't mind them picking up all these slightly forward passes if they are consistant, which they weren't up at Newcastle. The Patten/Ryan forward pass was back out of the hands and floated forward so it shouldn't have been called, and Newcastle scored a try on the back of a forward pass.

Latest posts