What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FINALLY

possm

Coach
I hear you. Go the Tits, not too much.

Saints to win. Possibly 43-42 by a field goal in extra time.

On an optimistic note... we'll be back.
If Mary just lets them play what's in front of them - like he did for the game against the Broncos in last years finals, SGI might just win this one.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If Mary just lets them play what's in front of them - like he did for the game against the Broncos in last years finals, SGI might just win this one.
I am going to the game for a number of reasons. But mostly because Rugby League will be the winner.

hazzbeen

Bench
Hope your right....however you seem to be more hopefull than confident tbh.....I think most of us will believe it when it happens
Old mate , what ever happens if he goes now before the start of the season (which it should be ) or if we start the season with him , he is gone ...... If they are ( the Board ) prepared to give him next year to prove himself ( what a joke ) he will fall again as he has proven before .... It will be either sooner or later ... If it's later it just wastes another year ......

Dea

Juniors
This thread has me hopeful but the Dragons board have squashed my hope before by re-signing the non-performer.

TruSaint

Referee
Mary will be the coach starting next season.
If people here believe that one game against GC will make any difference after the abysmal years we have had, then we have learnt nothing.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Can we all agree on one thing. Please do not call Mary a coach. He is not even a coaches A hole. He is an imposter, an idiot a waste of space so McIdiot, McWrecker is far more appropriate