What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals poll

How far will we go during finals

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
We made the finals...wooohoooo

Now honestly, who expects anything apart from bowing out on week one of the finals.

Never the death rider for our beloved team but we are just making up the numbers

84 Baby

Referee
We’ve had the most consistent season for 17 years, are currently challenging for the top 4 and Captain Negative starts a thread telling all the kiddies that the Easter Bunny isn’t real.

View attachment 32300
Also notice he included the option of making the grand final, but didn’t provide option of winning it

T-Boon

Coach
I expect if we get a home final it will be a pretty good crowd regardless of the opponent. If it is Brisbane it would be 25-30k. If it is Penrith I would think capacity (though Penrith fans are as bad as Manly fans when it comes to travelling)

emjaycee

Coach
I expect if we get a home final it will be a pretty good crowd regardless of the opponent. If it is Brisbane it would be 25-30k. If it is Penrith I would think capacity (though Penrith fans are as bad as Manly fans when it comes to travelling)
We may not get our home final until week 2 or even week 3 after we visit AAMI in week 1 of the finals.