What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals - Round 1

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I said all week that if the Roosters won we'd be gone.

I'd rather we get another game, but at the same time having seen the quality of football the other teams have produced I think it's a bit of a mercy killing.

Best to just work hard and prepare for 2011.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

I'd rather we get another game, but at the same time having seen the quality of football the other teams have produced I think it's a bit of a mercy killing.

the tigers and the panthers. i couldn't think of two teams i'd less like to have relied on.

definitely a mercy killing.

AuckMel

Bench
On the upside, we wont have to worry if our team is going to screwed by the wankers in pink.

Gone,
Bet we dont hear to many complaints regarding the Mcintyre system this year? Unlike the last 2 when 1st has been beaten by 8th!

Tigers v Roosters was above us, but Raiders v Panthers was on par.

Ultimately you need to win it to stay in it!

Panthers lose their weekend off, Titans gain it.

Wishing we had the AFL model, we would of faced Manly to face either Panthers or Tigers.

One Warrior

Bench
If we had won last night we would of been through to the preliminary final in Auckland, f**k this sucks. Come on the juniors tomorrow and roll on 2011.

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
If we had won last night we would of been through to the preliminary final in Auckland, f**k this sucks. Come on the juniors tomorrow and roll on 2011.

nukeblast.jpg

jaseg

Juniors
the warriors didn't play great, but come on - it's not just poor losing / excuses, the refs handed that game to the titans on a silver platter with those penalties.

could've been a great (and I think much closer throughout) match if badger had put his other eye back in

LeagueNut

First Grade
What a sh*t of a way to drop out. The boys will be feeling pretty deflated.

Bye bye Taters, Hendo, Royal, etc...

GO THE JUNIORS!!

ozreece77

Juniors
the gods seemed to conspire against us last night.
3 disallowed tries to Ellis, Roosters getting the ball back at the scrum (unheard of), with 0 time on the clock.
then in the penrith game, they lose Pritchard after 25mins, then Waterhouse in the second half. Croker conversion hits the post and goes over, Gordon hits the post and goes out.
Just wasnt meant to happen for us this year.

Micistm

Bench
Truer words never spoken....if you have to rely on other teams winning or losing then you are firked

That's exactly right- If you do not win your fate is not in your own hands. Simple really. I'm disappointed, but what could have happened did happen...and it started when we lost to the Titans. Sad way to go out, but that's the way it goes. I am disappointed as we should have done better in that game, but hey, that's sport.

It's kind of ironic, IMO we might have been better losing to the Eels in the last game! As soon as we finished in 5th and found we were Titans bound, the track record this year said 'Oh-oh!' That team has really hurt us this year.

Rovelli

Bench
We seemed curse earlier in the season, with seemingly an injury a week to a key player. We battled and battled adversity and made the finals, but could not do it again.

Was tough, how the Tigers lost that one from the position they were in I'll never know...not so much Canberra, who were denied a 30-12 match-winning advantage by the video referee.

Latest posts