What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Scenario.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
So, with two regular season games left for the sides battling for the top 8, here’s a look at how each team stacks up.

7- Knights - Currently on 24 points so lock them in for finals footy, unfortunately they’ve managed to worm their way in. Their for and against doesn’t matter as they have the points advantage.

Remaining Games: Titans, Brisbane. Can see them winning both of those matches to take them to 28 points and finish 7th.

8- Sharks - Currently on 20 points with -32 FA. Somehow we are in the top half of the table and we’ve done pretty well all things considered to be there.

Remaining Games: Broncos, Storm. Can seriously see us losing both games but wouldn’t be surprised if we beat Brisbane next week as well. Just because we’re desperate and want to be there, that will take us to 22 points. Storm will flog us final round no matter who’s out or not.

9- Titans. Currently on 20 points with -46 FA. I’ll be honest this is about where they deserve to be but I think they’ll miss out.

Remaining Games: Knights, Warriors. I’m not convinced that they will win either of those games, but if they beat Newcastle then that last round match against Warriors becomes crucial. Could decide 8th spot.

10- Raiders. Currently on 20 points with-85 FA. I can’t see them making it, they’re terrible. Don’t have the cattle.

Remaining Games: Warriors, Roosters. Can see them losing both these matches especially the Roosters game as they’ll be going for a possible top 4 spot.

11- Warriors. Currently on 18 points with -119FA. The loss tonight makes it very difficult for them to get in but they’re still technically in it. Mathematically at least.

Remaining Games: Raiders, Titans. Very hard to say what will happen with them but they could, COULD sneak in. They will win both of these games imo but they’re 2 points behind the teams in front.

I have a feeling it will be either us or the Titans that finish 8th.

I also think that Manly will finish 4th, Roosters 5th and Parra 6th. Top 3 are set in stone.

Frenzy.

Immortal
So, with two regular season games left for the sides battling for the top 8, here’s a look at how each team stacks up.

7- Knights - Currently on 24 points so lock them in for finals footy, unfortunately they’ve managed to worm their way in. Their for and against doesn’t matter as they have the points advantage.

Remaining Games: Titans, Brisbane. Can see them winning both of those matches to take them to 28 points and finish 7th.

8- Sharks - Currently on 20 points with -32 FA. Somehow we are in the top half of the table and we’ve done pretty well all things considered to be there.

Remaining Games: Broncos, Storm. Can seriously see us losing both games but wouldn’t be surprised if we beat Brisbane next week as well. Just because we’re desperate and want to be there, that will take us to 22 points. Storm will flog us final round no matter who’s out or not.

9- Titans. Currently on 20 points with -46 FA. I’ll be honest this is about where they deserve to be but I think they’ll miss out.

Remaining Games: Knights, Warriors. I’m not convinced that they will win either of those games, but if they beat Newcastle then that last round match against Warriors becomes crucial. Could decide 8th spot.

10- Raiders. Currently on 20 points with-85 FA. I can’t see them making it, they’re terrible. Don’t have the cattle.

Remaining Games: Warriors, Roosters. Can see them losing both these matches especially the Roosters game as they’ll be going for a possible top 4 spot.

11- Warriors. Currently on 18 points with -119FA. The loss tonight makes it very difficult for them to get in but they’re still technically in it. Mathematically at least.

Remaining Games: Raiders, Titans. Very hard to say what will happen with them but they could, COULD sneak in. They will win both of these games imo but they’re 2 points behind the teams in front.

I have a feeling it will be either us or the Titans that finish 8th.

I also think that Manly will finish 4th, Roosters 5th and Parra 6th. Top 3 are set in stone.

I'll channel the thoughts that most will come up with. Just to be devil's advocate.

Refs will favour Titans and Broncos next week for a Tits win and a Sharks loss

Feej? Can you help me out here.

krahsobor 100/1 on to like this first

roboshark

Coach
I'll channel the thoughts that most will come up with. Just to be devil's advocate.

That's not fair. Why am I always the first one mentioned

I liked it first, what's my prize?

Also is the qld factor enough to beat the ponga factor in that game.

So many many factors.

Chimp

Juniors
I have a feeling we’ll be in the box seat for 8th spot after next week and will get lapped but Melbourne, subsequently missing out on points difference

You expect way too much of me Frenz. There will be no further nudie runs unless CB has a late change of heart. :)

Quigs

Immortal
Well at least the weathers getting warmer. That ought to add another inch to the nudie run.

chewsta

First Grade
Is the rumour that Storm are resting 10 players next week legit?
No idea if this is true or not but I was going to post that I can see the storm resting a bunch of players for our game against them. I still Can't see us beating them but if we are relying on for and against to get us into the 8 in the last round, then not losing 94 - 0 to a full strength Melbourne side will be a great help.

Imagine the uproar if we stumbled into the finals and then Bradbury our way to GF win number 2!!! Tadpoles everywhere boys, we are peaking at the right time! 🤣🤣

Latest posts