What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Scenario.

Big Bloke

Juniors
It's sad isn't it when we have to allow for NRL bias in these games as opposed to what we really think will happen. :(

I'd love it to happen one day when a whistleblower comes out with all the evidence over the years that the NRL has favoured Queensland teams and that they have directed the refs to favour certain teams. He's got all the paperwork neatly stored in beautifully coloured folders displaying all the NRLs dirty work.

carinashark

First Grade
I think we will win against the storm in our final game. Just what Storm want to ease there way to the GF. We will not win that vials game against Storm. And they might not beat the Knights.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Won't make the finals and nor should we imo.

But then neither should the teams around us.

Remember when making the final 5 was a big achievment, now you've just scraped into the top half.
And if it was final 5 the majority of the comp would have lost interest ages ago.

Sure teams 7th or 8th are usually canon fodder but it's making the whole season interesting for fans ie viewers, attendees etc. All about the cash and a longer finals series.

I'll channel the thoughts that most will come up with. Just to be devil's advocate.

Refs will favour Titans and Broncos next week for a Tits win and a Sharks loss

Feej? Can you help me out here.

krahsobor 100/1 on to like this first
I think sharks will have to wait till 2022 to feel any love from the refs. Might have a shot to beet the strom.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Finals destiny is in our hands, exactly what you want, the players and coach understand what has to be done.
We don't need to worry about other results, win last 2 only thing make sure our for against stays in front of Titans and we are in.

Stake Removed

First Grade
You have to be confident and believe, apparently another injury at donkies and they are throwing some kid in

coolumsharkie

Referee
You have to be confident and believe, apparently another injury at donkies and they are throwing some kid in
Highly rated Broncos rookie Brendan Piakura is in the frame to make his NRL debut pending how Jordan Riki recovers from a rolled ankle at Friday's captain's run.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Riki has been having some good games so good if he misses out.

Unless of course Piakura is the next SBW and he destroys us but then again apparently every Broncos junior is highly rated but we know how accurate that is.

Latest posts