What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Thread

Ozzi_78

First Grade
We won’t need to be concerned about that and besides, why even contemplate it. Have next game to focus on and that side shits all over both these merkin sides
Because it’s a forum and it doesn’t really matter what’s said. The forum police won’t book me for talking about it will they? We should stop talking about anything other than just what’s happening next right?

Because it’s a forum and it doesn’t really matter what’s said. The forum police won’t book me for talking about it will they? We should stop talking about anything other than just what’s happening next right?
No need to wet ya panties.

Anyone that backs the stinking Eagles in here deserves a flogging

Special K

Coach
We'd do this injury riddled Roosters team. In fact we did this year when they were fit.

Call the forum cops ya off ya chops.

Special K

Coach
We did almost the same score to Manly 3 weeks ago.

Manly beat the f**king BULLDOGS and everyone thinks Tommy is a god again. Roosters play the Panthers and get f**king spanked. We play the Cowboys who all the experts say are better than us and have more confidence than us because they beat the FAAAARKEN KNIGHTS!!! The media bullshit is insane and I can't believe people buy into it. If we beat the Knights in round 1 and "got a finals win" people would say the Sharks are in a better spot. Piss off. As I have said compare us to the Cowboys the last 3 years. I know which club I would rather be.

Storm 13+ next week. Grant rested before end of game.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We did almost the same score to Manly 3 weeks ago.

Manly beat the f**king BULLDOGS and everyone thinks Tommy is a god again. Roosters play the Panthers and get f**king spanked. We play the Cowboys who all the experts say are better than us and have more confidence than us because they beat the FAAAARKEN KNIGHTS!!! The media bullshit is insane and I can't believe people buy into it. If we beat the Knights in round 1 and "got a finals win" people would say the Sharks are in a better spot. Piss off. As I have said compare us to the Cowboys the last 3 years. I know which club I would rather be.

Storm 130+ next week. Grant rested before end of game.
Fixed it

Latest posts