What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Thread

Special K

Coach
Ozzi you said 2 weeks ago how f**ked we were and how we would go out in straight sets so what is the point. Now to say you think we can beat the Panthers is just perplexing. Any time I've pointed out what the strategy is they are trying to build you do snipers on the post to shit on it and why I'm "fluffy". Fitz outlined it in his presser. They are building and it isn't a finished product. Cutting Hunt and adding AFB really f**ken helps that as well as Hunt has been playing. I don't think we are at the level we need to be but I believe in what we are trying to do. That isn't being happy with being beaten a week before the GF. I don't believe we are currently at the level of the Storm or Panthers. But the reality is we are in the final 4 teams with our 2 lower grade sides in the final 2. Fitz is cooking.

You can use my real name I don't give a shit. It is not a personal thing. You obviously know what I look like. Come and introduce yourself for a beer or if you don't drink a refreshing lemon, lime and bitters. Have a chat.

We have a good f**king club. It could be worse. We could be the Broncos. Or the Warriors. The experts said these sides would be in the final 4 and we wouldn't be in the 8.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ozzi you said 2 weeks ago how f**ked we were and how we would go out in straight sets so what is the point. Now to say you think we can beat the Panthers is just perplexing. Any time I've pointed out what the strategy is they are trying to build you do snipers on the post to shit on it and why I'm "fluffy". Fitz outlined it in his presser. They are building and it isn't a finished product. Cutting Hunt and adding AFB really f**ken helps that as well as Hunt has been playing. I don't think we are at the level we need to be but I believe in what we are trying to do. That isn't being happy with being beaten a week before the GF. I don't believe we are currently at the level of the Storm or Panthers. But the reality is we are in the final 4 teams with our 2 lower grade sides in the final 2. Fitz is cooking.

You can use my real name I don't give a shit. It is not a personal thing. You obviously know what I look like. Come and introduce yourself for a beer or if you don't drink a refreshing lemon, lime and bitters. Have a chat.

We have a good f**king club. It could be worse. We could be the Broncos. Or the Warriors. The experts said these sides would be in the final 4 and we wouldn't be in the 8.
Mate I go through ups and downs. It’s not just about footy sometimes. That changes how I feel about stuff. It likely means I change my opinion on the sharks, I’m not alone in that. No harm is done. This started from me hoping manly won tonight cos I reckon we could do them if we made it through. Apparently you can’t think more than next week in here. Anyway… sure let’s have a drink you can then disagree with me in person.

It's just because a few in here have no lives but would no doubt wilt if were face to face

After the year I've had the self appointed inner circle in here have zero credibility with me

*Waits for laugh emoji
It's only a footy forum, I wouldn't take it too seriously mate. How's the recovery going, everything getting back to normal now?

roboshark

Coach
It's only a footy forum, I wouldn't take it too seriously mate. How's the recovery going, everything getting back to normal now?
Hey I don't take them seriously cheese. Not at all mate. I know it's only a footy forum. Unfortunately it's all some of these sad f**ks have in their life

Recovery is ok thanks mate. Still have some issues that are hanging around along with regular MRI and neuro visits. Hey I'm alive so that's all that matters and there are heaps worse off. Take little miss Angry for example. Lost her dad as we all know. Heart breaks for her still

Frenzy.

Post Whore

No one fall for that. He's a lush!

Special K

Coach
Mate I go through ups and downs. It’s not just about footy sometimes. That changes how I feel about stuff. It likely means I change my opinion on the sharks, I’m not alone in that. No harm is done. This started from me hoping manly won tonight cos I reckon we could do them if we made it through. Apparently you can’t think more than next week in here. Anyway… sure let’s have a drink you can then disagree with me in person.
Ok but have some reflection on your down which was 2 weeks ago were you thought the Bulldogs would beat us if we played and your up now after a cowboys win is we can beat the Panthers. To go after someone like me who thinks we are on the 2nd tier behind the Storm/Panthers but above Dogs, Manly etc is strange if you want to discuss the actual team and reality.

We all have our good and bad days. This Sharkies team and club have more good than bad. That isn't being over positive and happy clappy. We are an incredibly frustrating team when we lose to shit teams but more often than not we don't. Because we have been stuck behind the tier 1 teams for 3 years now everyone is on a higher level of annoyance but again it could be waaaaaaaaaay f**king worse. We could be the Broncos.

Look at the roster, our "rep players" and then look at the numbers. We are in a good position and aggressively looking to get better.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Ok but have some reflection on your down which was 2 weeks ago were you thought the Bulldogs would beat us if we played and your up now after a cowboys win is we can beat the Panthers. To go after someone like me who thinks we are on the 2nd tier behind the Storm/Panthers but above Dogs, Manly etc is strange if you want to discuss the actual team and reality.

We all have our good and bad days. This Sharkies team and club have more good than bad. That isn't being over positive and happy clappy. We are an incredibly frustrating team when we lose to shit teams but more often than not we don't. Because we have been stuck behind the tier 1 teams for 3 years now everyone is on a higher level of annoyance but again it could be waaaaaaaaaay f**king worse. We could be the Broncos.

Look at the roster, our "rep players" and then look at the numbers. We are in a good position and aggressively looking to get better.
Yeah I’m quite random. Given what I have going on I think I should make a call. Up up

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It's just because a few in here have no lives but would no doubt wilt if were face to face

After the year I've had the self appointed inner circle in here have zero credibility with me

*Waits for laugh emoji
Even the ones you leaned on who supported you? Short memory.