What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Thread

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
There is negative and there is giving up before a ball is even kicked. Which makes me think why bother watching it if you are so down on them? We have the 2nd best defence - only 2 points a game behind Panthers. We average the same amount of points as the storm do per game. How is it so hopeless? They have beaten Melbourne in Melbourne this season. Only one other team has beat Melbourne in Melbourne this year.

I don't have us winning week one but anything can happen. We are much better than the Dogs, Manly, Knights and Cowboys. I think we are better than the Chooks given their injuries. We sit in a spot we deserve on the ladder. To think the dogs would roll us in week 2 as it stands is crazy talk.

If we had a season like the Broncos, Warriors I'd get it. As it stands we finished 4th, our stats are good and we have beaten 2 of the 3 other teams in the top 4. It is a new competition. Nikora is firing. Brailey is firing. Our back 5 look good. Toby has pulled his finger out. Wilton just gave DCE nightmares. We are fit for once.

Going into the Roosters game last year we had

Tracey(busted), Katoa, jesse, Sifa(busted), Ronnie, Tricky, Nicho, Toby (busted), Brailey, Hunt(busted) , Nikora, Graham, McInnes with Jack, Kaufusi, Hazleton and Colqhoun on the bench.

Compare to this year where everyone is fit assuming Hazleton is ok. Big difference. Get it f**king done Sharkies.
That's way too much positivity for this joint.... you'll get banned if you keep that shit up.

SharkShocked

Bench
They’re mostly healthy coming off the back of a positive season dealing with adversity with lots of players in and out of the side at different times and still finding a way to get it done.

Have been hounded for the last 2 years over semi final failures. Rightly so.

If they don’t have enough confidence or fuel to perform and get a result in the semis this year they simply aren’t good enough to.

Time to shine. Put up and shut people up.