What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals - Week 1 - Saints V Manly @ Brooky - Kick Off 8:30pm - The Hill!

dragondad

First Grade
Yeah run by the boys though,not the school .. Yr 11 feel a bit left out for having one in Yr 10 and 12 by not 11 .. Or maybe its a private school thing ;-)

Jono1987

Juniors
FIRE UP SAINTS!~

Do you have to be a season ticket holder to purchase tickets today? I'm not a season ticket holder and when i try to purchase the tickets i can't get past the first screen...? I really want to grab a few tickets and cheer on the boys with the army!

The Preacher

First Grade
I'll be at this one with the little bloke. I love going to Brooky, and come home from there happy on most occasions. Can't see any reason why it will change this week.
Go you Mighties.

Cooper-Man

Bench
FIRE UP SAINTS!~

Do you have to be a season ticket holder to purchase tickets today? I'm not a season ticket holder and when i try to purchase the tickets i can't get past the first screen...? I really want to grab a few tickets and cheer on the boys with the army!

Hey mate, yes today is for season ticket holders only. You can get them tomorrow though. :)

P.S I GOT MINE LOL

Dragons_#1

Bench
FIRE UP YOU DRAGONS!!

I'Ll be there, just made up members number... They can't check... Haha he wrote it down on a scrap bit of paper them threw it out after I paid the money!!
F**k YEAH!!

gong_eagle

First Grade
so when do general admission tix go on sale?

9am Tuesday

HOME FINAL - MATCH DAY INFO - TIMES UPDATED

5/09/2008 - By Manly Sea Eagles

NRLhome-final.jpg
MANLY-WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES vs St GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS
Brookvale Oval
Saturday 13th September 2008

TICKETED MEMBERS WHO HAVEN'T ALREADY BOUGHT THEIR TICKETS SHOULD GET IN FIRST THING, BECAUSE THE DRAGONS HAVE A LARGE MEMBERSHIP BASE AND ARE LIKELY TO SNAP UP ALL REMAINING RESERVED SEATS.
Plenty of GA Tickets will be available
Ticketed Members include. Gold, Silver and Bronze Season Ticket Members, Flexi-Pass Holders, Ultimate Screaming Eagles and Bird of Prey Members ONLY.
Basic Screaming Eagles ($40), Junior Screaming Eagles, Football Club and Leagues Club members DO NOT QUALIFY!
Our Ticketed Members have had weeks to reserve their same seats and this highlights another reason why you should become a member in 2009. 2009 Membership goes on sale this Saturday.
8:30pm - NRL Kick-Off
6:15pm - Toyota Cup (Panthers vs Eels)
4:15pm - NSW Cup (Sea Eagles vs Magpies)
4:00pm - Gates Open
3:45pm - Box Office Open
Arrive early
soak up the atmosphere
and avoid the crowds at the gate

TICKETING AND OTHER BROOKVALE OVAL INFORMATION

Price Category Adult Student Pens/Child Family

getimg.php

Visit the Match Day Info page for detailed information on Brookvale Oval, transport and parking. (The link found just below the Delmege Commercial Logo in the top banner)

9am MONDAY 8th
Ticketed Members from the Home and Away teams ONLY, who haven't already purchased tickets, can purchase on the Monday. Membership Cards must be shown and must have a barcode on them.
TICKET LIMITS
1 reserved seat per membership and an additional 2 x GA's
A maximum of 8 tickets per transaction
9am TUESDAY 9th
General Public Sale
TICKET LIMITS
A maximum of 8 tickets per transaction
WHERE TO BUY
- Manly Leagues Club
- All Ticketek Agencies
- Online - http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows/Show.aspx?sh=EAGLEFIN08
- Phone 132 849

Please note that we are NOT selling tickets from Brookvale Oval and NOT selling tickets from Narrabeen
brookvale-home-final.gif

(KW)

Juniors
Best of luck with this one fellas, I was not looking forward to taking the Raiders Army to BRooky for a semi-final I can assure you. Some very unsociable people inhabit the hill there.

We will knock off your arch-rivals for ya, and give the Masons some friendly advice as well

KW

dragondad

First Grade
We sure hope so mate,because a win for the Green Machine followed by a win by the mighties and the Roosters are gone first week :)

So do we have to book tickets or will there be some on the door.

Where is the Army sitting?

And where is a place for a beer beforehand.

Farkin stoked about this game, was bleedin when I thought they were playing in Melbourne.

Dragons_#1

Bench
So do we have to book tickets or will there be some on the door.

Where is the Army sitting?

And where is a place for a beer beforehand.

Farkin stoked about this game, was bleedin when I thought they were playing in Melbourne.

Ticketek is the place to buy them mate!! $25 for GA....thats where the ARMY will be!!

FIRE THE F**K UP!!!!

hardbaby

Coach
Pretty average results left us sweating in 7th.
Shame - we had done well to put ourself in a great position after a terrible start.
Sadly 7th is nowhere near as good as 6th.
Still we have a great record against Manly and don't seem worried by Brookvale Oval.
We really need Sowart's kicking game back (that's why we lost to the Roosters).
And I can't figure out how that game plan was gonna work in the wet.
Very bad tactics under the circumstances.
I was at the game and the conditions were terrible.
It will be interesting to see how we go this week.
Weather forecast is bad again (although not a monsoon).
If we play solid footy on the back of a good kicking game I think we can win.
But if we get too fancy it's all over.
Fire up boys and grind out the win.
Best of luck and well done to the Raiders.
What a magnificent season.

AJ_82

Juniors
Don't like long range forecast

Saturday A few showers.
City: Min: 11 Max: 21West: Min: 5 Max: 22 Lets hope the Bureau has it f**king wrong!

Bureau is getting closer to what we want now :lol:

Saturday Mostly fine.

City: Min: 13 Max: 23
West: Min: 10 Max: 24

:cool:

Dragons_#1

Bench
Santa...
Who is taking ur flags down to brooky on sat? i will, coz i heard u will NOT be attending??

sting

Bench
got my ticket for the hill today. unfortunately it was purchased for me by 2 of my mates who are both manly fans. i'll try to get them to stand close by cuz i am definately not spending this game with a couple of gronks cheering on the enemy!

Nitro

Juniors
See you guys on the hill on Sat night, had a good night with you guys last week against the rooters....