What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals Week 2 vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting

Bayside Bronco

Juniors
Top draw performance Broncos. Season well and truly turned around - 7 straight wins, just great stuff.
Hunt 3
Lockyer 2
Winterstein 1

johnnyg

Juniors
So many players stood up last night its hard for mine to award points. Thought Sims and Kenny were unreal, Hunt was back to hitting the up up at 100 miles an hour, Wow Yeh played another great game - I just hope this kid isn't going to be a serial KO offender similar to Joel Clinton, twice in 2 weeks, however he gets up and recovers well. Big thumbs up.

hellteam

First Grade
3 points - Sims (wow never thought I'd be saying that in a finals game)
2 points - Kenny
1 point - Hunt

What a win - sweating on Wallace, if he's playing, I'm heading down to Melbourne

DeeJ

Bench
Our defence was awesome. Kenny was hitting like a truck.

3. Kenny
2. Hunt
1. Thaiday

if the broncos can beat wayne bennett at his own game! what else have the dragons got to hope for in 2010? great game last night! the home semi drought has broken, now the severe storm is approaching!!

Big Pete

Referee
Brilliant opening twenty - best performance by any team in the finals series so far.

3. Nick Kenny
2. Ashton Sims
1. Karmichael Hunt

Kenny and Sims were pivotal figures on Saturday night and their defence absolutely denied St. George of any momentum.

Was their any bad players at all on Saturday? I suppose Clinton was quiet, but everybody added to the victory IMO.

Latest posts