What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 3, Roosters v Rabbitohs, Saturday 22nd of September 7:40pm @Allianz Stadium

Pilot house

Juniors
Knights supporter and I can't relate to how shattered you guys feel. We've never had a hope for as long as I can remember.
Jeez he was an animal player Buderus. Close to immortal.

A Buderus would have won us that game last night.

The cleanest player of all time too imho.

CliveC

Juniors
I completely disagree with your pessimism. There is no reason that every single player in this team, except GI, wouldn't be as good or better next year. Murray and Graham are both going to develop into rep players, Doueihi could eventually replace Cody or Reyno or could become a great centre or might just be a super sub that Seibs will actually play and we've got a heap of young kids coming through to fill gaps. This year is just the beginning.
Is it pessimism? More like realism.
The b/s and hype around our big name players is ridiculous.when the chips were down who made the big play.....no one.
Superstar Sam is a tackling machine who drops the ball far too much to earn that title.
His ball playing is nil and his ability to break the line is nil,how many times has he been over the line and drops the ball?Superstar my backside!
Reyno good kicking game and good defence....that's all.Why kick to Tupou for 80 minutes?
Seibs should get coach if the year for getin our somewhat ordinary team to where they got to!
Sutts should retire!
The Chooks gave Souths a bath last night and I hate those feather dusters with a passion!

Pilot house

Juniors
The b/s and hype around our big name players is ridiculous.when the chips were down who made the big play.....no one.
Superstar Sam is a tackling machine who drops the ball far too much to earn that title.
His ball playing is nil and his ability to break the line is nil,how many times has he been over the line and drops the ball?Superstar my backside!
Reyno good kicking game and good defence....that's all.Why kick to Tupou for 80 minutes?
Seibs should get coach if the year for getin our somewhat ordinary team to where they got to!
Sutts should retire!
The Chooks gave Souths a bath last night and I hate those feather dusters with a passion!
Some fair points made here.

Pilot house

Juniors
BS, that's the risk you take by playing injured.

Souths should have targeted him more.

One team is off to the gf and it’s not us.

Cronk sole meaningful contribution to their defence was saying “ Ferk my shoulder hurts, I hope they pull me off pronto”

A paper bag was more threatening.

Last edited:

Pilot house

Juniors
I mean they must have trained all week to ignore their footballing instincts and keep trying the same plays that had all the promise (and clarity of thought) of Hitlers invasion of the Soviet Union.

The only redeeming feature is that seibs isn’t as powerful now during the negotiations.

Cost him a few hundred k I’d say and a 4th year. Then again, to his eternal credit, he’s on coaching beer money now.

We took the seibs product home, it lasted through it’s warrantee period but now there’s a switch not working and we have to turn it off and on at the wall.

Still works when it’s on. Like the team I guess.

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
Cowardly off the ball play on Gronks injured shoulder when it was the attack structures souths should have been focusing on.

When the rooster attack is generally forgettable and it was all about overcoming their impenetrable d.
Can you go jump and stop drinking yourself into oblivion.
You are a dead set tool.
A weirdo.

Dragons 09

Juniors
Bad luck Bunnies, would have been happy for your team to go all the way but unfortunately we don't always get what we want. You blokes have a good roster and a pretty decent coach by the look of things so at least you know you will be well in the hunt when the season kicks off again next year.
Now for the difficult bit, 154 more sleeps until the Charity Shield.........it's going to seem like an eternity!

Curns13

Juniors
Sutts should retire!
Don’t throw out the baby with the bath water. The way you’ve reacted to one bad game tells me you would have been a fun guy to watch Souths games with these last 2 years. We were 8 minutes away from beating the Storm 3 weeks ago and now they’re huge favourites to win it all. If you want to replace everyone because we were shit last night, good on you, but i’m looking forward to what we are building.

Mr Spock!

Referee
One team is off to the gf and it’s not us.

Cronk sole meaningful contribution to their defence was saying “ Ferk my shoulder hurts, I hope they pull me off pronto”

A paper bag was more threatening.

Like I said derpy, they didn't attack Cronk enough.

I take it this idiot is Alien/R20....

CliveC

Juniors
Don’t throw out the baby with the bath water. The way you’ve reacted to one bad game tells me you would have been a fun guy to watch Souths games with these last 2 years. We were 8 minutes away from beating the Storm 3 weeks ago and now they’re huge favourites to win it all. If you want to replace everyone because we were shit last night, good on you, but i’m looking forward to what we are building.
It's easy to play the man and not the ball,there was a change in the way Souths played which was concerning to me weeks back.It looked like Maguire had the reins back with incessant one out running and that didn't win the game that mattered!
Our roster needs to be improve big time that's my opinion!
And I never said we need to replace everyone!!!
Enjoy the off season!

callmack1

Staff member
After weeks of slander by far too many so called experts one can understand the poor b.and his emotions!
For sure mate, it also shows how much he loves this club to have an outpouring of emotion like that. I noticed a lot of our players were already in or close to tears after that game.

Rabbits20

Immortal
For sure mate, it also shows how much he loves this club to have an outpouring of emotion like that. I noticed a lot of our players were already in or close to tears after that game.
Proud of our season Callmack and it well exceeded my expectations.

We played our Grand Final week one though. Oh what could’ve been.

The boys tried so hard but sadly we just didn’t execute our attack.

Latest posts