What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 3, Roosters v Rabbitohs, Saturday 22nd of September 7:40pm @Allianz Stadium

ThingFish

Juniors
What a season!! Part of the last 4 standing. Amazing achievement. Looking back I think i predicted 8th - 12th. Glad to be way off. One more to the big dance, just crazy.

Can’t wait for this one!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Oh man words just cannot describe how much I'm looking forward to this. Our biggest game since the 2014 Grand Final for sure and it's against our bitter rivals that we couldn't hate more if we tried, it should be a cracker!!!

Like Fish said, even just getting to the Prelims is an amazing achievement but we don't want to fall short, we want to go all the way!!

This is gonna be a bloody tough game too, our toughest of the year so far. The Roosters have had the week off so they have a big advantage already. I know our boys can do it though!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Allianz Stadium's epic finale to continue crowds conundrum: https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/17...ium-finale-continues-finals-crowds-conundrum/

Stat Attack - Four recent grand final winners face off: https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/17/stat-attack-four-recent-grand-final-winners-face-off/

Roll on Roosters: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/09/16/roll-on-roosters/

Graham has no hard feeling after scary Latimore challenge: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...-hard-feeling-after-scary-latimore-challenge/

Tom Burgess shaves head in sympathy with brother George: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...d-gash-needs-20-stitches-20180915-p5041i.html

The Roosters are the ones with all the pressure on them for this one no doubt, they'll go in as favourites and are under massive pressure to deliver a Premiership. That's not to say there's no pressure on us but it certainly is a bit less.

Also, I can't believe that the Roosters are putting pressure on the NRL to suspend the player involved in the scandal, at this stage, there is no evidence so if the NRL caves to the pressure, it will reek of double standards.

ouryears

Bench
I
Oh man words just cannot describe how much I'm looking forward to this. Our biggest game since the 2014 Grand Final for sure and it's against our bitter rivals that we couldn't hate more if we tried, it should be a cracker!!!

Like Fish said, even just getting to the Prelims is an amazing achievement but we don't want to fall short, we want to go all the way!!

This is gonna be a bloody tough game too, our toughest of the year so far. The Roosters have had the week off so they have a big advantage already. I know our boys can do it though!!!!
I will be singing for you guys
Run rabbit run rabbit run run run
All the way to the try line!
May you score many

callmack1

Staff member
I will be singing for you guys
Run rabbit run rabbit run run run
All the way to the try line!
May you score many
Cheers mate!!

On another note, Seibs has confirmed that it'll be the same 17 for this Prelim so it'll be,

1. Johnston
2. graham
3. Inglis (C)
4. Gagai
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. T.Burgess
9. Cook
10. G.Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S.Burgess

14. Hunt
15. Murray
16. Clark
17. Britt

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member

ouryears

Bench

Pilot house

Juniors
Sorry folks, there’s no bullett holes through the new roosters logo.

How did uncle nick miss that fine tradition?

ThingFish

Juniors
The sexting story has everyone's attention at the moment i reckon.
Its definitely got mine. It’s hard to be positive and comment if one or more players maybe suspended before Sat. I just wish the NRL will wrap it up, either way.

I think we’ve got the fire power to sink the Rorters one game short yet again *choke*, but it all depends where the players heads are at.

It’s bizzare to say but I’m finding it hard to get excited about the game at the moment.

Pilot house

Juniors
It’s more of a side show curiosity to me. Media and advertising etc.They have to feed their staff and all that.

It’s lame and dumb actually. Truth be known I couldn’t care less about it, just having fun.

Sorry it’s upset Sam etc but players need to behave as they are celebrities. They just have trouble adjusting and in many cases their idea of humour is a bit geniused and juvenile. That’s how it goes, always has been and always will be. Nothing to see here.

They are no better or worse than the general public. It’s just that they are famous.

Kent jumped on it but that’s his job. Sometimes he wrong, no big deal. People can choose what they want to believe.

Last edited:

Latest posts