What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Financial crisis

bildo

Juniors
If the clubs cant get by without the dollars provided by the mugs who think they can make money on the Pokies, so be it . League has for too long taken the easy ( unconscionable) way out, in reaping its dollars from the purveyors of social evils ( The Winfield Cup, FFS!) and needs to get creative and socially responsible in its money making endeavours.

eels81236

Bench
If the clubs cant get by without the dollars provided by the mugs who think they can make money on the Pokies, so be it . League has for too long taken the easy ( unconscionable) way out, in reaping its dollars from the purveyors of social evils ( The Winfield Cup, FFS!) and needs to get creative and socially responsible in its money making endeavours.

Leagues Clubs should be the measure of morality in society????:crazy:

bildo

Juniors
Leagues Clubs should be the measure of morality in society????:crazy:

I think you are overstepping the mark there, mate . I believe they just need to be socially responsible and not sell their soul to the highest bidder. Not a lot to ask, i dont think.

parrap

Juniors
Mits is right on the money, parra are 98% reliant on gaming revenue, they dont have land around the club to diversify, they dont even own there car park, so they need to think long and hard about what they do and not kill the golden goose in the mean time.

born an eel

Bench
alcohol consumption at the stadium is already controlled by a 2 drink limit and long queues, it is impossible to drink to much and actually get to watch the game. :sarcasm:

And they take care of the junk food consumption by making the food that disgusting you don't want to eat it. :crazy:

eels81236

Bench
alcohol consumption at the stadium is already controlled by a 2 drink limit and long queues, it is impossible to drink to much and actually get to watch the game. :sarcasm:

And they take care of the junk food consumption by making the food that disgusting you don't want to eat it. :crazy:

And they won't sell a beer with 20 mins to go in the game... Worst rule ever...

parra pete

Referee
Why doesn't the Club look at promoting a 'Pie in the Sky' game, with a couple of Hay Magpies as special guests....Works out here. ;-) :lol:

eels81236

Bench
Agreed. With that and the two beer rule, Parra Stadium has the worst bar catering in the NRL.

Suity

The 20min to go rule is not exclusive to Parra. If I am not mistaken we can blame our Labor state govt for that. 14 years and counting for those pelicans.

Suitman

Post Whore
The 20min to go rule is not exclusive to Parra. If I am not mistaken we can blame our Labor state govt for that. 14 years and counting for those pelicans.

No, but the two beer rule is.
And I agree. The state Labour govt are pelicans.

Suity

Latest posts