What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Financial Status of Club

Gronk

Staff member
The financial status of the club is fine. There's always something to do to improve things, but I highly doubt the Eels are a team that need to merge. They would definatley be in the "Strongest Clubs" scenario. With what the new board are trying to do, I dare say that they will also get stronger once it all comes off.

What are they trying to do Col ?

fish eel

Immortal
Was a legit question Fish. Not being facetious in any way.

What are they planning that Col hopes will "all come off" ? Sounds like a re-structure or something ? New venture ?

No worries Gronk - wasn't your question I thought was funny. ;-)

TheRam

Coach
Geez some of you guys are tuff. Obviously this new guy doesn't know to much about the club and is probably a young kid, yet some here like to hammer him. Way to go tuff guys.

Bigfella

Coach
What does that mean... standing at a dole queue ?? i just dont want to merge with penrith all the bulldogs .... please keep me informed are we in bad financial situation???

He's not a sports journalist, he's a psychiatrist.

Always answers a question with another question!

Latest posts