What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reuben Fox

bluefox68

Staff member
Hey, guys…

Some good news.

Gold Coast Titans are providing a ‘Game Day Experience’ for Reuben and 3 family members, which involves a tour of their facilities, meeting the players in the dressing sheds prior to the game (against the Sharks) and some other stuff!

Reuben’s older brother and his missus are mad Titans fans, and Reuben and I are Sharks fans, so should be great!

The only question - do we wear our Sharks gear…?!?

Hey, guys…

Some good news.

Gold Coast Titans are providing a ‘Game Day Experience’ for Reuben and 3 family members, which involves a tour of their facilities, meeting the players in the dressing sheds prior to the game (against the Sharks) and some other stuff!

Reuben’s older brother and his missus are mad Titans fans, and Reuben and I are Sharks fans, so should be great!

Absolutely!

Hey, guys…

Some good news.

It would be good if you can get those half team scarves something like that

chewsta

First Grade
Hey, guys…

Some good news.

This is awesome mate, stoked for you guys.
As Millers said, absolutely wear your Sharkies gear in there and I'd also be considering turfing the older brother and the misso out of the family too for not being Sharkies lol.
I hope he has an awesome time mate. Hopefully the Sharkies crew can find some time to say G'day to you both also.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Hey, guys…

Some good news.

I think absolutely, but either way he’s going to have a great experience.

Also don’t think we’re letting the Titans beat us twice in a year so he should be coming home with a win.

Hope he’s doing well 👍

Latest posts