What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch?????? Are they Kidding?

Ribs

Bench
I only just got the news about Finch getting off.

Well what a surprise. Not one player has had any luck downgrading or fighting a lifting charge all season from memory but then the Roosters probably werent involved before.

Getting an ex team mate and probably close personal friend to give supporting evidence is SO F*CKING LAME and it shocks me that they are that pathetic and naive to even consider it.

From a 3 week suspension to being able to play in the next match?

*edit*

Ribs

Bench
I hear they had 5 QCs and just in case that didnt work, they had James Packer and his famous briefcase that has seen so many players head to the Tri-colours........

lockyno1

Post Whore
he didn't "get-off"- he got it downgraded. This means he was found guilty, but of a Grade 1 not a grade 2. Due to his clean record he escaped suspension. Its the way the system works. Also he plays for the RORTERS and that helps a lot! :x

Ribs

Bench
Dont be fooled by them calling this a down grading.

He has gone from a 2 or 3 week suspension to playing in the next game.

Carry over points - Big f*cking deal.

I sent this, lucky there is a 1000 character limit.

"I am outraged that the judiciary downgraded Brett Finch's dangerous throw charge. This decision, when so many similar charges have been dealt with using a zero tolerance policy shows total disrespect to all fans outside of the Roosters. The fact that evidence from one of his Canberra mates was considered is a joke. Do you consider NRL fans stupid? Unfortunately, I nor anyone else is surprised. Its the Roosters after all and this is now something we have come to expect. Finch, on his own, lifted a player above the horizontal and dropped him on his head. Now, this is ok? Does the fact that the season is nearly over and that this cant be used as a precedent have anything to do with this turn around in policy? An entire year of reasonable consistency has now been thrown out the window with this, and so has any respect I had for your administration. If you think you can shove this sort of rubbish down our throats and expect us to give you an ounce of respect, then you gravely mistaken."

Southernsaint

Staff member
Maybe Rylesy should've tried to get his "Obstruction" suspension downgraded...

Cheers,
Ben S.

melon....

Coach
Sad sacks...or should that be Socks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ribs

Bench
There was a thread on the Rorters page suggesting that it is a compliment for people to hate the roosters due to their success. Something like the manly of years gone by.

Wrong.

You f*cking gimps have won ONE premiership and ONE minor premiership in the last 40 years so that certainly isnt the reason.

Its the ability to pay good money to turn a representative judiciary into a circus using bullsh*t witnesses to make a mockery out of everything that the game stands for.

Clinton's evidence in a nutshell:

"No sir, he didnt drive my head into the ground. Due to the brilliance of the Roosters defensive style, I was concerned that Id be driven in goal so I decided to drive me head and neck into the ground and risk spending the rest of my life in a wheelchair to save having to have a drop out and give them back posession"

We dont like the Roosters because they have placed key people in key positions across the entire NRL administration and have made a disgusting mockery of everything the game stands for.

If I was you, Id put many more laughing icons to support your sh*t, becasue nobody else is f*cking laughing.

STSAE

Juniors
Ribs said:
Dont be fooled by them calling this a down grading.

He has gone from a 2 or 3 week suspension to playing in the next game.

Carry over points - Big f*cking deal.

I sent this, lucky there is a 1000 character limit.

"I am outraged that the judiciary downgraded Brett Finch's dangerous throw charge. This decision, when so many similar charges have been dealt with using a zero tolerance policy shows total disrespect to all fans outside of the Roosters. The fact that evidence from one of his Canberra mates was considered is a joke. Do you consider NRL fans stupid? Unfortunately, I nor anyone else is surprised. Its the Roosters after all and this is now something we have come to expect. Finch, on his own, lifted a player above the horizontal and dropped him on his head. Now, this is ok? Does the fact that the season is nearly over and that this cant be used as a precedent have anything to do with this turn around in policy? An entire year of reasonable consistency has now been thrown out the window with this, and so has any respect I had for your administration. If you think you can shove this sort of rubbish down our throats and expect us to give you an ounce of respect, then you gravely mistaken."

Did you have a stained-woody when you wrote it you scared wierd outraged little guy??

:lol: :lol:

Ribs

Bench
Sh*t STSAE, even you must have cringed when the Cowboys got penalised on the 5th tackle for Cross holding on in the first minutes, I mean 5th tackle... that was blatantly incorrect.

That was an incredible decision, and was amazingly outdone a couple of minutes later when you blokes got the feed after you were thrown into touch.

I was close to switching off after those two decisions.

STSAE

Juniors
Ribs said:
Sh*t STSAE, even you must have cringed when the Cowboys got penalised on the 5th tackle for Cross holding on in the first minutes, I mean 5th tackle... that was blatantly incorrect.

That was an incredible decision, and was amazingly outdone a couple of minutes later when you blokes got the feed after you were thrown into touch.

I was close to switching off after those two decisions.

Bet you were *edit* when the Cows first two tries came from refs errors.

*edit*

It was over before it began??

Too Easy Campese.

Ribs

Bench
No but I was quite excited seeing the face of Ricketson in todays paper.

Suck sh*t.

Thats what you get for king hitting someone half your size who isnt watching.

What a cat........goooooooooooooooooone! :lol: :lol: :lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Ribs said:
No but I was quite excited seeing the face of Ricketson in todays paper.

Suck sh*t.

Thats what you get for king hitting someone half your size who isnt watching.

What a cat........goooooooooooooooooone! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be a stain supporter, joy out of others misfortune.

Suck sh*t = Felscher.

Meowwwwwww.