What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch?????? Are they Kidding?

Rexxy

Coach
STSAE said:
Rex said:
Have someone read the rules to you Stacey....

You offering xer???

:lol: :lol:

yeah what's your phone number. Or would you like me to come around and read it to you as a bed time story. What's the address.

STSAE

Juniors
Rex said:
STSAE said:
Rex said:
Have someone read the rules to you Stacey....

You offering xer???

yeah what's your phone number. Or would you like me to come around and read it to you as a bed time story. What's the address.

1800 slapthesalami: call anytime, really, but make an appointment before you drop in.

Cant wait, booster!!

Enjoy baby!! Im sure you will fire up on entry!!

pyro

Juniors
Fien is a little rat who bit Shane Webcke then punched Brad Fittler (who wasn't looking at Fien). Both for absolutely no reason. I'm glad Ricko smashed the little fool. It was highly entertaining and he deserved it.

Southernsaint

Staff member
pyro said:
Fien is a little rat who bit Shane Webcke then punched Brad Fittler (who wasn't looking at Fien). Both for absolutely no reason. I'm glad Ricko smashed the little fool. It was highly entertaining and he deserved it.

LOL, take off the red, white & blue glasses for a second, little man.

Webbke put his arm in Fien's mouth (almost an attempted "grapple") & didn't want to continue with a complaint when asked.

Fien pushed Fittler (just as every Rooster that plays the ball pushes the first marker) in the face while he was looking at him. Ricketson then delivered a swinging arm & his closed fist connected with Fien's mouth, loosening some teeth.

You're just sore because petrol money from Queenbeyan is far cheaper than from Townsville!!

Collateral

Coach
pyro said:

I thought it was funnier when O'Donnell put Crocker in his place...he was in Disneyland for a bit :lol: serves him right, just like when Hodges got dropped by Casey McGuire!

Biglance

Bench
914timmins_s_4071632.jpg

i never want to hear his name mentioned in this forum again look at him he is trying to ride timmins the nice person, he is a girl look at him struggle in that tackle

Ribs

Bench
Ricketson got what he deserved and Finch should never have been there.

In saying that though, being available to lose the grand final was justice served.

Latest posts