What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch for 5-8?

Bazal

Post Whore
You poor, deluded bastards...I have a good counsellor lined up from Finches time at my club, I'll refer anyone who needs it when it all falls through...

Now, can we have Maloney back? Pretty please? :p

You poor, deluded bastards...I have a good counsellor lined up from Finches time at my club, I'll refer anyone who needs it when it all falls through...

Now, can we have Maloney back? Pretty please? :p

Try blaming the rest of your underperforming team...

Bazal

Post Whore
Try blaming the rest of your underperforming team...

Dude, while they definitely underperformed in 07/08, they're performing exactly as most expected after what Hagan did to us...look at the history of clubs with Finch involved, especially as a go to playmaker. Do you think Cronk can carry him?

Not having a crack btw...I genuinely feel sorry for you blokes after this signing

OVP

Coach
No team with Brett Finch in it will EVER win a premiership. As soon as the blowtorch is applied, he melts. The Grand Order of the FOFF has spoken :p

MsStorm

Bench
No team with Brett Finch in it will EVER win a premiership. As soon as the blowtorch is applied, he melts. The Grand Order of the FOFF has spoken :p

Well thanks for your contribution...he might prove you wrong:D

LESStar58

Referee
I'm going to expect the worst and be plesantly surprised if/when he makes a difference to our team... it sure beats the alternative.

roopy

Referee
I hope you guys have Jack Newton on your Christmas card list.
How many more kids from Valentine who are friends with the Newton family will suddenly find their way to Melbourne?
It's an odd relationship you guys have going with lefty and the village of Valentine.

Billythekid

First Grade
We need to be getting Maloney ready for the future. Even if he isn't a better player than Finch now (from what i've seen so far he may be) he is certainly going to be in the near future.

If Maloney gets dumped for Finch and Chambers continues to keep his spot over Tomane (injury pending) i seriously have to wonder what Bellamy is doing.

Billythekid

First Grade
Maloney is playing against the tigers and he is staying in Melbourne...

Yes but you don't sign someone like Finch without some sort of intention of using him. Also i knew he was staying in Melbourne that's the main reason i want him to remain on the team not Finch.

AILD

Bench
ofcourse maloney will stay he is signed for another year isnt he? If he gets picked again this year it will be on the bench, unfortunately. also what happens if taumata comes back next year? surely he (maloney) wont want to sit on the bench or worse in reserve grade for the rest of his time with us...

Billythekid

First Grade
ofcourse maloney will stay he is signed for another year isnt he? If he gets picked again this year it will be on the bench, unfortunately. also what happens if taumata comes back next year? surely he (maloney) wont want to sit on the bench or worse in reserve grade for the rest of his time with us...

This is partly what i'm worried about. We should be giving him game time, Finch should be a last option which i'm worried he won't be.

Noa

First Grade
This is partly what i'm worried about. We should be giving him game time, Finch should be a last option which i'm worried he won't be.

A SOO of Origin 7 last option to some-one whos played one game of 1st grade.

I dont think so, and I really like Maloney.

Last edited: