What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch gets off, NRL a joke

ngap

Juniors
What did I say on Sunday night. Canberras second tackles were what caused the danger.

KFC

Juniors
Because Schifcofske didn't think it was all Finchs fault. Apparently the Raiders coaching staff instruct their players to dive forward in the tackle and with Monaghan's involvment the tackle got out of hand.

You may not like the Roosters or Finch but he played Russian Roulette with the judiciary rules and he won.

So why don't we all leave it alone. It wont change now.

MEATWAD

Juniors
lotm

of course we thank schif for this help. well done from our perspective.

and also thanks for posting your view that the tackle should have been downgraded, if you look at closely you can see that schif's legs do not go much above the horizontal and it's only his torso that is vertical. hence clinton's testimony i suspect.

I want ot see another player do it this weekend if not someone should try it on Finch becos they would have a hell of a good evidence. "If he can get off so can i"

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What must Ben Ross be thinking??

Either:

A. I should play for the Roosters so I can get off easy
or
B. Where does Brett Finch live? :twisted:

dice

Juniors
lotm said:
i'm going to get hammered for this, but having another look at the tackle, i can see why the tackle was downgraded, and am not disappointed that it was.

but i hope that the roosters fans on this forum sincerely thank schifcofske for his mature response to the situation.

Yes, I am greatful for Clinton's assistance. Thanks Schif.

To all you Roosters haters who can't open your eyes to an objective opinion, suck shite. No doubt in the world Monaghan pushed and Clinton dived.