What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch gets off, NRL a joke

Anonymous

Juniors
El Duque said:
Why are eople surrised esecially after Ricketson somehow escaped being charged.

I'm not really all that surprised.

I just wish the Judicary was a little more transparent.

This whole thing smacks of stink!

Kasper

Bench
Finch's tackle wasn't even bad. He deserved the grade one charge that he received but nothing more.

choc_soldier

Coach
Oh, for the love of crumb cake...

thrant.gif

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Come to think of it before this, a lot of Roosters have got it easy. Morley, Crocker, Hodges, Ricketson and now this. :x

Raider_69

Post Whore
Well done Robert Finch
Looks like Brett still needs to hold daddys hand :roll:

JUDICARY ARE A DISGRACE

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
This is seriously a deadset joke. Compare it to Ross' tackle which he speared Croker onto his back and got 6 weeks. Finch speared Schifcofscke onto his head and got nothing!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Renowned League Expert said:
It's about time you idiots realised just who runs the game.

Get used to it!

;-)

We'd be saying the same thing to you, if Finch got suspended.

Get used to it!

;-)

What was that crown figure for Penrith back in 1967 again renowned league fraud?? :roll:

And what was the sale figure of Manly left socks in 1978?? :roll:

lotm

Juniors

Get used to it!
quit stirring the f*cking pot, d!ckhead.

fyi - for all those cynical conspiracy-theorists, robert finch is the referees boss and has nothing to do with the judiciary. but no doubt, if you dig deep enough, you'll find a roosters connection somewhere.

6 degrees of separation ...

:lol:

edabomb

First Grade
Ruben Wiki went in armed with a statement from Jason Stevens mid season and it made no difference, why has it in this case?? Maybe because the NRL will do anything in its power to have a Sydney team in the GF, and the Bulldogs don't appear to be cutting it.

Jordovski

Juniors
I'm not anti-roosters, but a spear tackle is a spear tackle. Finch pleaded guilty to it, it's ridiculous that a player can get away with it. The players themselves were the ones who wanted extra attention paid to these spear tackles at the start of the year.

Roosters fans, you knew this was coming :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Hey, you kids are up late -- haven't you got school tomorrow? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who can anyone sleep when our great game is riddled with corruption? :(

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I'd love to see a split screen of Ross' tackle which got 6 weeks and on the other side of the screen have Finch's tackle which got ZERO weeks. Both in slow motion and see which is worse and which deserved x amount of weeks.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Oh, heres another interesting one Im sure Sullyfan would remember this. Witt faces the judicary after a spear tackle, not as bad as Finch's and has a clean record just like Finch, but gets 2 weeks.

A JOKE I TELL YOU, A JOKE. :x