What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch gets off, NRL a joke

sretsoor

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
First you say finches hand didnt go between his legs then you say it did towards the end?

No lifting? How the f**k did he go pass the horizontal then?

lol.... It was an accident :lol: :lol: So was clint newtons hit on ashton simms and he got 12 weeks.. An accident HAAAHAHAHAHAH.

It dosnt matter how you want to interpret the tackle, the fact remains that finch put chif in a dangerous position, and that is all that matters.

Thats fine. You live in your world and I'll live in the real world. Its funny when it's only non roosters fans on this forum who are whinging yet none who are in the know are. Says it all really.

Chicken_Hunter said:
First you say finches hand didnt go between his legs then you say it did towards the end?

lol.... It was an accident :lol: :lol: So was clint newtons hit on ashton simms and he got 12 weeks.. An accident HAAAHAHAHAHAH.

It dosnt matter how you want to interpret the tackle, the fact remains that finch put chif in a dangerous position, and that is all that matters.

Schifcofske was the one that put himself in the dangerous position sort of. He was hit in a driving tackle by Finch. Normal driving tackles the player just gets driven back till they hit the ground. BUT in this case Shifcofske did turn his body. What I would suggest for you all to do is go out and tackle someone around the waist and have them twist there bodies like Shifcofske did and I will tell you it is nigh on impossible for the person not to land like he did. Especially if the person being tackled is heavier than the tackler. It looked dangerous but Schifcofske has said exactly what happened and as such he got off. When I first watched I thought Finch was in trouble when I watched it a second and third time I thought he was still in trouble. But you can see the point he was trying to make and whilst Schifcofske ended up in a dangerous position it wasn't all Brett's doing and as such his grading went from 2 to 1. Under the judiciary laws (i'm not saying they are right) the Roosters acted as any other club would have in such a circumstance.

sretsoor said:
Chicken_Hunter said:

Thats fine. You live in your world and I'll live in the real world. Its funny when it's only non roosters fans on this forum who are whinging yet none who are in the know are. Says it all really.

Oh ok.. So roosters fans know more than any otherr group of fans out there do they? Pulease.... That is so lame.

Brimmer

Juniors
This is the funniest stuff I have ever read. These howls of outrage from a few hundred internet nerds on a Rugby League forum are the most pathetic, pointless waste of time I have ever seen.

Avatars.... More than 100 posts... that would include you dickhead... :lol:

panthersballboy

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
Pantherjim. said:
Correction: The EXACT same post on FOUR different threads :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a tosser!

I told you you thick sod it was 6 different threads plus one on the Wall, the Kennel etc.

BTW, Ben Ross is the tosser. Didn't he cop a few weeks for that? Not like our golden boy Brett :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you call others internet nerds, I think it's you who needs to get a life!

An excerpt from Foxsports.com.au report...

" If ever there was an indicator of the intense feeling for each other within the Roosters camp it came when Finch was leaving the judiciary and photographers were backing up, snapping frames, and one of them bumped a picture on the wall.

The NRL has photos from all six of its premiership seasons, but this one bumped happened to be of Brad Fittler holding the trophy up in 2002.

Finch paused in his stride and, with gentle care, straightened the photo."

( http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,10781656-23214,00.html )

No need to embellish on the above quote. But....

Should the Roosters take the title this year you can't help but think that's it's Freddy's destiny to go out the champion that he is. The Gods of Rugby League may have already decided that and there is nothing no mortal can change.

All these questions on why the Roosters were successful in downgrading Finch's charge have been answered but none of those detractors can seem to accept this. The likely scenario is that those same detractors are just hell bent in seeing a result, any result, go against the Roosters regardless of any defence offered.

It was a good defence and one that was backed by the opposite player involved.

Taiwan RL fan

Juniors
The decision is a joke. The defence of Finch's tackle is convoluted nonsense. Watch it again in real time. Its a spear tackle. These are outlawed for good reason regardless of intent. Finch should be suspended.

I have no axe to grind, but from my perspective this is a poor decision by a weakminded judiciary.

Taiwan RL fan said:
The decision is a joke. The defence of Finch's tackle is convoluted nonsense. Watch it again in real time. Its a spear tackle. These are outlawed for good reason regardless of intent. Finch should be suspended.

I have no axe to grind, but from my perspective this is a poor decision by a weakminded judiciary.

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,10781656-23214,00.html

Read the above again this time in real time without your blinkers on.

I can't see how you can make a judgement without understanding what you would term as a convoluted defense.

McGrime

Juniors
J.U.D.I.C.I.A.R.Y.

J ust
U nder
D irections
I n
C ase we
I ncriminate
A ny
R oosters
Y uppies :x :x :x :x :x :x

sretsoor

Juniors
McGrime said:
J.U.D.I.C.I.A.R.Y.

J ust
U nder
D irections
I n
C ase we
I ncriminate
A ny
R oosters
Y uppies :x :x :x :x :x :x

Geez, do you have nightmares of the Roosters or what. Must be some big chip you got there.

Guess it drives you nuts the Aussie flag is red white and blue also ay. Guess that is a conspiracy also. Quick call Agent Fox Moulder. :lol:

TheEye

Juniors
El Duque said:
The Roosters colours are because of France, not Australia.

He wasn't suggesting it was :roll:

And no - the colours have nothing to do with France.

The revised jersey design was based on a touring French team but we have always been red white and blue.

KFC

Juniors
Incorrect El Duque.

The choice of colour had nothing to do with the French.

Easts were intially known as the Tri Colours and wore the red, white and blue hoops.

It was only in the 50's when Easts adopted the Rooster as its logo and the V design from the touring French Team

SaintArsenal

Juniors
Chook said:
Marduk said:
I love the Rooster fans reaction's. Just rub in your clubs corruptuion and then cry because people don't like the Roosters.

The NRL is a joke, i'm by-passing the rest of the Finals as protest.

What are the Brisbane Lions up to this weekend?

What corruption and who's crying?

Hate us! It makes us stronger :lol:

Chook.

Makes us stronger.......you tosser!!!
I hated the Roosters all through the 80's and I can tell you it didn't make them stronger back then!!!

I couldn't give a sh*t about Finch getting off....I just hate the Roosters because they are the Roosters!

Latest posts