What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch gets off, NRL a joke

Pantherjim.

Referee
Correction: The EXACT same post on FOUR different threads :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a tosser!

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:

What a tosser!

I told you you thick sod it was 6 different threads plus one on the Wall, the Kennel etc.

BTW, Ben Ross is the tosser. Didn't he cop a few weeks for that? Not like our golden boy Brett :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Referee
Big Poppa Pump said:
Pantherjim. said:
You're obviously a person that likes hearing themselves talk, and likes reading your own posts B.P.P. as this is the third time you've posted the exact same toss material on three different threads!

What a self indulgent wanker!

Typical Roosters supporter! :lol:

I think you'll find that I actually posted the same thing on at least 6 threads.

I do like hearing myself talk. Its the talk of a winner, a success story. That I grace you lower life forms with my presence is the indulgence my little serf.

SIX different threads??? My, My! We are long overdue for a little sofa session and medication adjustment aren't we?

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Pantherjim.

Referee
Big Poppa Pump said:
Pantherjim. said:

What a tosser!

I told you you thick sod it was 6 different threads plus one on the Wall, the Kennel etc.

BTW, Ben Ross is the tosser. Didn't he cop a few weeks for that? Not like our golden boy Brett :lol: :lol: :lol:

:blahb: Take good note of the time difference between my last post, where I was correcting myself, and your post telling me you posted your self indulgent crap on six different threads... Who's the "thick sod" now genius?

Thick sod?? I'm gathering your an ignorant bloody pom! What... Haven't been in the country long enough to learn any decent Australian insults??

As for the rest of your bullsh*t: :blahb: =; :sleeper: :sleeper: :sleeper:

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Am I annoying you my little peach?

Every time i walk into the shrine that is Easts Leagues & gaze upon OUR JJ Giltinan Shield I will think of you. In a few weeks it will be the same when we get our other trophy back.

*edit*

melon....

Coach
HA! Youre the one living in Penrith!! LMAO!
Judging by that lame effort is it any wonder Pump pumped you mercilessly and with ease?

Pantherjim.

Referee
melon said:
HA! Youre the one living in Penrith!! LMAO!
Judging by that lame effort is it any wonder Pump pumped you mercilessly and with ease?

God! Don't be disgusting Melon!

*edit*
Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
People, quit it with the sexually related comments will you. This is an NRL forum, if you wish to bitch and moan like children, go to the fight club and belt each other senseless in there. Not here.

Thank you.

Pantherjim.

Referee
So in other words Madunit, it's perfectly acceptable for B.P.P. to label me as a criminal and a prison inmate, yet when I insult him my comments are edited???

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
In addition to what Pantherjim said, it's also acceptable for BPP to encourage suicide? Crazy rules madunit, he should be banned for that sort of crap.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I shall change those too, oversight on my behalf, sorry.

However, accusing people of paedophilia is not acceptable anywhere on this forum. Also references to family members of posters is also prohibited.

Have some tact people.

Once again, sorry Jim, i'll remove those references now as well.

Pantherjim.

Referee
madunit said:
I shall change those too, oversight on my behalf, sorry.

However, accusing people of paedophilia is not acceptable anywhere on this forum. Also references to family members of posters is also prohibited.

Have some tact people.

Once again, sorry Jim, i'll remove those references now as well.

Cheers Madunit.

I apologise for my offensive comments relating to Paedophilia, they were certainly not accustaions and merely intended to be insults in a humorous light.

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
What a terrible decission. Now when ever a player dumps a guy on hes head and risks breaking he's neck, they will show the clip from finch and use it as there defence.

sretsoor

Juniors
Wow.

I didnt realise all of you hold such high respect for Finchy's strength. For such a little guy to lift up, turn around and spear another player head first into the ground who is at least a 1ft taller must be super strong. After all that is what you're all implying.

Of course it would have nothing to do with the momemtum and Shif twisting away to get to ground to avoid losing ground. Yes it had gone wrong but it was not intentional. As for his hand bewteen the legs, I think you will find there was no hand between the legs from the intial contact and the drive by Finch. Yes his hand ended up between the legs as Shif was coming down. BIG difference.

Thankyou you Shif for your evidence.

Id also like to say well done to Steve Price for getting off also. He should never have been there in the first place IMO.

Marduk

Juniors
I love the Rooster fans reaction's. Just rub in your clubs corruptuion and then cry because people don't like the Roosters.

The NRL is a joke, i'm by-passing the rest of the Finals as protest.

What are the Brisbane Lions up to this weekend?

chileman

Coach
What an absolute farce, Finch and Price both let off when players have been charged and doing time for offences a whole lot softer than theirs! :oops: Our game is going down the shoot!

taxidriver

Coach
didnt realise all of you hold such high respect for Finchy's strength. For such a little guy to lift up, turn around and spear another player head first into the ground who is at least a 1ft taller must be super strong. After all that is what you're all implying.

So what was Finch doing with his hand between Schifs legs ?

A reach around gone wrong ?

Chook

First Grade
Marduk said:
I love the Rooster fans reaction's. Just rub in your clubs corruptuion and then cry because people don't like the Roosters.

The NRL is a joke, i'm by-passing the rest of the Finals as protest.

What are the Brisbane Lions up to this weekend?

What corruption and who's crying?

Hate us! It makes us stronger :lol:

Chook.