What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch is good ok f**kC WHAT YOU HEARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwizit

Juniors
im so sick of the finch haters. in all honesty i think if johns wasnt injured he wouldve won the dally M. BUT HE DIDNT and now it looks like brett will be taking it out.

BUT FOR f**kCS SAKE IF FINCH PLAYED FOR ANY OTHER TEAM YOU MORONS WHO HATE EASTS BECAUSE OF BLATANT JEALOUSY WOULD BE PRAISING "HOW WELL HES COME ALONG/HE'L BE A LEGEND ONE DAY" ECT

i dislike some teams immensly but i always give f**kcing credit to the individuals when they have had a good season/game.

envy has a sh!tty smell. it smells like all you haters.

Cammo

Bench
Just try and ignore them all. If Finch wins the Dally M medal then it will be on his own merits and not cause of some stupid conspiracy theory.

If people don't like that then that is something they have to deal with. You guys as Roosters supporters should just celebrate his achievement and not have to worry about defending him.

I know as a Dogs supporter how it's gets to you when everyone has a go at your team and players for reasons they don't even understand.

Evergreen

Juniors
I hereby declare that we Raiders supporters are exempt from the 'jealousy' and 'conspiracy' tags when bagging Finch because WE ALL KNOW how much of a turnstile w*nker he REALLY is.

Raider_69

Post Whore
you miss understand
raider fans dont hate finch cause he plays for the roosters, we hate him because he is a f**kwit... :lol:

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
You are both wrong you piece of shit Raider scumbags.

You hate him because he got smart & saw the light & left you useless turds.

You are totally f**ked & I for one cant wait for next year when you do a Warriors & run last - no Wiki, no Davico, no f**king heart.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
geez, boy blunder dosnt win and medal and suddenly the chooks are getting agro

rather be a "peice of shit raider sumbag" then a a rooster fan...

supermario

Juniors
Raider_69 said:

rather be a "peice of sh*t raider sumbag" then a a rooster fan...

He has done more at the roosters than he ever did or ever would have at the raiders.

Raiders = Mediocrity !

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh its the roosters way
sittin pretty and puttin shit on all who come before then proclaiming "we are just baiting, you idiots take it"

but when it comes back on them, bang, they bite harder than any other, then try and win with childish and pathetic insults

sometimes i pity them...... sometimes

Raider Azz

Bench
supermario said:
He has done more at the roosters than he ever did or ever would have at the raiders.
That's because he didn't have a world-class foward pack in front of him and one of the game's best five eights beside him (after Daley retired) to hide his mediocrity at the Raiders... :lol:

Raider 69 said:
sometimes i pity them...... sometimes
Now now 69, don't lie [-X :lol:

brenno

Juniors
Finch = overrated

cry a friggin river rooster fans, everbody knows you guys are done next season without freddy.

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Raider_69 said:

rather be a "peice of sh*t raider sumbag" then a a rooster fan...

Good to see your appalling spelling & grammar hasn't improved any.

BTW thanks for all your great work with the Easts Forum 7's team :roll: :roll: :roll: f**king useless, illiterate merkin.

supermario

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
supermario said:
That's because he didn't have a world-class foward pack in front of him and one of the game's best five eights beside him (after Daley retired) to hide his mediocrity at the Raiders... :lol:

So you are basically saying he was playing behind asoft forward pack at canberra then ?????

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh come on pump, thats not the forum 7's way, infact i believe that sort of stuff isnt looked apon kindly with most in the forum 7's... disgraceful comment if you ask me... you surely have forgotten what the forum 7's is about
whats that got to do with anything here anyways?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you guys are really cut about this... ohwell

Raider Azz

Bench
So you are basically saying he was playing behind asoft forward pack at canberra then ?????
Not neccesarily soft, we were going through a transition phase. Certaintly not Fitzgibbons, Morleys, Crockers.

Nice try but no cigar :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
supermario said:
Raider_Azz said:
supermario said:

realistically yes, we had a pretty ordinary pack, we had just gone through the phase of replacing serveral top liners like Furner and Clyde... it was a rebuilding pack, hardly the likes the roosters have atm

and ill also say that Finch looked the good inside of Daley too... his career will be determined by season 05 IMO

xwizit

Juniors
you guys always complain "oh the big bad rooster fans always trolling"

f**k this place is full of double standards.

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
ohh come on pump, thats not the forum 7's way, infact i believe that sort of stuff isnt looked apon kindly with most in the forum 7's... disgraceful comment if you ask me... you surely have forgotten what the forum 7's is about
whats that got to do with anything here anyways?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you guys are really cut about this... ohwell

f**k the Forum 7's & their code of ethics & morals.

You were completely useless. Hopeless.

Raider_69

Post Whore
please dont say that pump, it really hurts my feelings
:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

hell, i know i was shit, im the first to admit it, but i dont care, dosnt really play a major role in my life... so im not cut out to be a writer... WOE IS ME!! :lol:

again, whats forum 7's got to do with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts