What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch is good ok f**kC WHAT YOU HEARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

xwizit

Juniors
Greenblooded said:
xwizit said:
please come back sunday afternoon. :lol: :lol: say , after the game maybe :lol:

Mate you seriously need to get laid, then maybe you'll calm down a little bit! :lol: :lol:

if you only knew buddy! :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Greenblooded said:
xwizit said:
please come back sunday afternoon. :lol: :lol: say , after the game maybe :lol:

Mate you seriously need to get laid, then maybe you'll calm down a little bit! :lol: :lol:

to be fair to xwizit, dont we all?
the big dogs gotta eat :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont bother looking for me, im out, bastard city rail, i would be on public transport which i hate at the best of times for 3 hours there and back... f**k i could walk quicker #-o #-o

melon....

Coach
If you actually compile what the Pump has said in this thread, and posted it in the Forum 7s as an article, it would get a 9.9

Funny sheet!!

Slugs

melon.... said:
If you actually compile what the Pump has said in this thread, and posted it in the Forum 7s as an article, it would get a 9.9

Funny sheet!!

In fact if the Moderators were doing their jobs he should be censored for swearing

That Pump has some serious agression issues he needs addressing at the appropriate level ie Anger Management Courses :roll: :roll:

BTW what is his profession.......School Teacher ;-) ;-)

pyro

Juniors
xwizit said:
BUT FOR f**kCS SAKE IF FINCH PLAYED FOR ANY OTHER TEAM YOU MORONS WHO HATE EASTS BECAUSE OF BLATANT JEALOUSY WOULD BE PRAISING "HOW WELL HES COME ALONG/HE'L BE A LEGEND ONE DAY" ECT

i dislike some teams immensly but i always give f**kcing credit to the individuals when they have had a good season/game.

I agree 100%. Snags is a total champion and people should recognise his achievements this season. I'm getting very tired of all of the Finch haters bagging him for having a great season. What the f*** does he have to do to make these Raiders fans admit that hes a great player and to get off his back. The Raiders couldn't bring out his talent, the Roosters could and now he's Halfback of the Year. Whats does that say about the Raiders coaching staff?

pyro = Finch Supporter #1

Raider_69

Post Whore
Half back of the year that choked in his 2nd grandfinal

as someone has said, name one modern day great halfback that has lost back to back grandfinals.... there are none :lol:

Finch = fill in till Soward is ready :clap:

pyro

Juniors
Brett Finch didn't choke. Nobody choked. We were just outplayed on the day. When everyone says the Roosters choke, they're only taking away from the Bulldogs and Panthers victories. If the Roosters choked does that mean the Panthers and Bulldogs shoudn't have won? By saying they choked you're just implying that they should have won.

Raider_69

Post Whore
just stumbled back across this one
i believe an apology might be in order ;-) :lol:
But its cool. Knowing im right is good enough for me

(BTW pump, wish the Raiders team i captain luck in the forum 7's GF this week mate :p )

Raider Azz

Bench
Raider_69 said:
I believe

(BTW pump, wish the Raiders team i captain luck in the forum 7's GF this week mate :p )
swish! :lol: :lol:

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
I believe

Good luck mate.

Write an article bagging this sad little buck toothed jizz gurgler while you're at it.

God I hate you Raiders sods for one reason only........................you let us take him from you;-) :lol: Please mate.....take him back.

Raider_69

Post Whore
here's one for yas next season when watching the wanker run around for the Bags:

If I had the wings of a sparrow,
And the dirty great ass of a crow,
I'd fly over Brett Finch tomorrow,
and sh*t on the bastard bellow
BELLOW!!
And sh*t on the bastard bellow!

OVP

Coach
Raiders fans 100 Roosters Fans 0

Well done lads ... if only we listened .... :(

p.s. only the Roosters fans could think of the FoFF though ... quality LOL

Rammo

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
you miss understand
raider fans dont hate finch cause he plays for the roosters, we hate him because he is a f**kwit... :lol:

Can I say that I hate him for both :lol:

Rammo

Juniors
pyro said:
Brett Finch didn't choke. Nobody choked. We were just outplayed on the day. When everyone says the Roosters choke, they're only taking away from the Bulldogs and Panthers victories. If the Roosters choked does that mean the Panthers and Bulldogs shoudn't have won? By saying they choked you're just implying that they should have won.

Time to change your signature.

Rammo

Juniors
xwizit said:
have you ever stopped and thought, that noone really hated them until the success came? :arrow:

The Tigers were successful this year, and alot of people hate them don't they :lol:

It's because your club are poachers and buy every bloody player they can, the word 'development' is not in the Roosters' dictionary.

Roosters = the new Manly

Raider_69

Post Whore
OVP said:
Raiders fans 100 Roosters Fans 0

Well done lads ... if only we listened .... :(

p.s. only the Roosters fans could think of the FoFF though ... quality LOL

damn straight
FoFF is the greatest faction ever formed!
:lol: cant say we didnt give you blokes ample warning, he is a dud, a f**king clown and should be shot where he stands!

FoFF 4 EVER!

ozzie

Bench
I really think this thread has run it's race. It's nice to have visitors esecially visitors from another forum who complain like hell if you put crap on them in their forum, live by the sword boys die by it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts