What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finch not so gone...

Ultima

Juniors
Sigh.... I know it's not a shock but SIGH... At least they have a reason for Ricketson shown now, be it a f**king pathetic one....

bucko

Juniors
fair dinkum...in the telegraph yesterday ther was a huuuuge article on the roosters saying they thought they were being targetted and picked on by the nrl.

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

that really takes the cake

Kris_man

Bench
i don't usually take much interest in judiciary matters, but this is just a f**king OUTRAGE!!!! this just confirms what i already believed: money talks. MONEY TALKS. i can't believe how inconsistent the f**king timid pricks at the judiciary are, they let the big boys walk all over them. and then for Stuart to try to reverse the blame and have a go at the media for exerting too much influence on the judiciary/NRL. he's a f**king prick - i would be disgusted even if this was the Raiders instead of the Roosters.
and didn't Toots get 3 weeks for a dangerous throw in the same match??? i seriously don't understand under what criteria Finch avoided suspension.

Kris_man

Bench
i would love to meet Gould or Stuart face-to-face. i bet they're so used to people cowering in fear at their stern words and terse body language, but i reckon i could give em a good serve. they like to win arguments and avoid controversy by inciting fear into their antagonists - they're like spoilt children.

thickos

First Grade
kris_man said:
i would love to meet Gould or Stuart face-to-face. i bet they're so used to people cowering in fear at their stern words and terse body language, but i reckon i could give em a good serve. they like to win arguments and avoid controversy by inciting fear into their antagonists - they're like spoilt children.

Good point there. The Finch decision is disgusting but not surprising.

The Roosters run the game.

The cancer has to be removed before it devours everything.

Raider Azz

Bench
Good point there. The Finch decision is disgusting but not surprising.
Too right. I can't say I'm suprised. But that doesn't mean I'm not pissed off :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

BAY72

Juniors
How dose this prick get away with this??
51293328.jpg

Kris_man

Bench
:shock: omg, how the hell did he get away with that?!?! that photo really shows him up, you should show it to those rooster snobs on the NRL forum.

Greenblooded

Juniors
It will be interesting to see what happens the next time a player gets cited for a spear tackle. I'd be taking the video of Finch's one down to the judiciary with me. Should be able to get off sweet as. :)

msjd

Juniors
Its amazing what you can get away with when you have the likes of gould in the media and daddy as the refs boss and poor picked on ricky crying to the papers poor poor roosters think they should go buy some more players

Latest posts