What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

finch/smith

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
was that thing in yellow??? was he actually a spectator

Yes.

You probably cant see from your vantage point, but they hold up a sign 'bay 45 loves finchy and hindy'

Yesterday, one of them wore a bird suit with a red cape, claiming to be a finch.:lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
Bigfella said:
One was Finch's decision to take the shot at field goal off the slow play the ball, under immense pressure.

Jeremy Smith was an absolute country mile offside - increasing that pressure.

Suity

Utey

Coach
Suitman said:
Jeremy Smith was an absolute country mile offside - increasing that pressure.

Suity

As were 4 other blokes, these penalties never get given because all the attention is on the kicker.

I still think that if we win a premiership or come close, Finch will have something to do with it. He compliments Tim much more than Morris ever did.

cirque

Juniors
We did bomb couple of sure tries. As mentioned earlier - Pigy's decision to barge through the goal line was stupidity. That was foolish. I thought PJ was good. Some of the Smity's option was quite ordinary. Tim Smith will learn as he plays. Yes, he makes mistake – he will learn. He needs to keep his head cool. He is quite hot tempered I feel. He should not have given mouthful to touchy. Finchy was good - he has been consistent for some time now.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
tim and finch are going ok, finchy put up some nice bombs against souths and created a try from one with the help of some flying inu magic and grothe no try was a pin point kick from finchy, again great in defence. give the guy some credit

Latest posts