What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchy photo in the telecrap

Ron Jeremy

Coach
she's not a bad sort, better then that Candice Falzon who i think is ugly and overated , along with Amanda Flynn, boy they're average.

Utey

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
she's not a bad sort, better then that Candice Falzon who i think is ugly and overated , along with Amanda Flynn, boy they're average.

:roll::roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:

no worries Fabio..:cool:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
:roll::roll:

So you think this is good looking
candice.jpg

She's so overhyped like Amanda Flynn,i really don't know what is so good about her

8849696.jpg

Yeah what a stunner:roll: and that's with make up

Utey

Coach
I'm not going to argue over whose hotter, I can see just from looking at your, you'd be keen on other women.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
Candice is good too, the pictures above don't do her justice.

Honestly I've seen so many pictures of her and i'm still not convinced. She has a body like a bloke and no boobs.

I don't think she's teh worst i've seen, but she gets more attention then what she does imo, actually if anything I'd rate Amanda Flynn higher then her, and even her I think is overrated.

Clint Newton was the luckiest guy in the NRL