What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finchy photo in the telecrap

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelectrifying said:
How's his form. This clown is supposed to be our biggest signing for 2007. I heard the Premier League side is looking for a new 5/8 since they have just lost their one to first grade for the rest of the season.​

great to know that you choose the firstgrade side each week...any other exclusives?

sooperdooper

First Grade
finch has done nothing wrong
just so some people want to know it was held at the loft in king st wharf above bungalow 8 for anyone whom wants to know! finch behaved fine! whats with a cigarette? alot of players tend to have a smoke here and there when out on the drink.... he acted fine!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
shockin' photos! :lol: they're the ones you regret and delete off the camera when you wake up the next morning, cos you look terrible :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Oh those pics are horrible :lol: He is so bringin the standards down in our team of cuties.
;-)

Honestly, as long as he upheld his club duties on Sat night (attending the game and anything else that may have had to be done) he can do what he wants. He has done time in the Eastern Suburbs so it not like he'll be hangin out at the Roxy with the other boys every weekend. And it was Easter weekend too, im sure the boys may have been given a day off and probably partyied occardingly.

As for someones comments that Blake would be more professional than that.. Fully agree. We have attended a Mad Monday with him, and while he had had a few bevies himself was still able to pull the other boys into line when they got out of control. This kid will be a captain of a NRL team one day.

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
stuff finch what about Kate Waterhouse............ man what a honey

nah! her passing game is too eratic and can't kick for sh*t, I'd stick with Tim at 7.

Utey

Coach
OMFG!

00123503.jpg
Snoop01-1.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
There is a fine line between what players do off the field. To me, that is at their own discresion. They are like all of us, they get drunk, go out and just enjoy themselves. Don't tell me just because people look up to them, they have to be perfect little angels 24/7. Please.

Events where players do get in trouble in the public is also their business; and it is unfortuante some get blastered in the media.

It's high time we remember, they are normal too..and while we can critise them all we like about their skills on the field we should stay clear from their personal pursuits off it.

Latest posts