What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find Me Some Forwards: Hagan

Nuffy

Bench
He can be one of the true power forwards when he wants to, remember when he singlehandly destroyed NSW.

Discipline may be a problem but if hes cheap he can't be any more of a risk than say, Richardson can he?

keeney

First Grade
Hoorah, now if we sign kirk reynoldson ill be ecstatic, surely we can afford him

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's awesome news. Just when I'd given up hope of seeing any new faces in the red and blue next year, Hagan and the group get out and sign someone with talent. Webb's attitude will hopefully iron itself out, and with Hagan at the helm, we might see a QLD representative on the park with us for the first time since Robbie O's wing experiments.

Nuffy

Bench
I just watched Fox sports news and there wasn't a thing, maybe I was watching kick boxing at the time.

Johns Magic

Referee
Is Reynoldson a back-rower? He looks like he could play prop. Because we need a prop more than we do a back-rower.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sports Tonight said we were 'frontrunners to retain his services', and he was quoted as saying he'd like to play here: but he hasn't been signed.

Latest posts