What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finish this sentence: If Parra win the Grand Final I.....

natheel

Coach
ill get a premiership tat aswell eitheron my left shoulderblade or over my heart
and then haveit designed so i can add each year they win from now on

natheel

Coach
and onmoday ill be heading to parra stadium to be there with all the fans and players to celebrate

I won't be able to get my tat. My Eels tat is not gonna be a logo. It will be an Eels that starts just above my right elbow and winds it way down my forearm until the tip of the tail rests on my wrist.

That's something that's gonna take a lot of planning and won't be an option for Sunday night.

btaag

Juniors
...will finally get closure on 23 years of heartbreak (with some obvious highlights added in)

I will be able to watch the 98 preliminary final from start to finish (and to a lesser extent the 01 GF and the other prelims we lost), I will toast all the other diehard fans who did not drop off the bandwagon through the difficult times and also salute the new fans that became Eels fans somewhere along the up and down journey. Long may we continue to support the boys.

If the Eels lose, I am going to keep supporting them, knowing that ONE Eels Grand Final win, even if it takes another 30 years, will be worth 100 from another, lesser football club.

GO PARRA!!!!!

MystikEel

Juniors
I can verify this. Suits has never been about kissing. He's not really the "affectionate" kind. Get in, get rough, get it done, go back to the bar.

It's ok, I guess...

Ah so, that's the idea behind that pic of Belly and Suity/Fruity that I took at the Brewery on Friday. "Get in, get rough, get it done, go back to the bar." :lol::lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
Ah so, that's the idea behind that pic of Belly and Suity/Fruity that I took at the Brewery on Friday. "Get in, get rough, get it done, go back to the bar." :lol::lol:

LOL, I never felt a thing.
Hardly surprising - he's a QLD 'er. :lol:

Suity

noosa-eel

Juniors
We don't get the long weekend in Qld so I will probably be going to work with a bloody sore head....:alcho:

urban eel

Juniors
If Parra win the Grand Final I.....will

noyphh.jpg

Haynzy

First Grade
..will be in the flinders ranges with my family. The last time we were there i was diagnossed with leukaemia.....a win will erase some dark memories....

I'll probably also kiss lots of bemused strangers in the pub and embarass my son no end.

parra pete

Referee
I won't be able to get my tat. My Eels tat is not gonna be a logo. It will be an Eels that starts just above my right elbow and winds it way down my forearm until the tip of the tail rests on my wrist.

That's something that's gonna take a lot of planning and won't be an option for Sunday night.

AND in 2010 they change the logo to the RAM.

parra pete

Referee
..will be in the flinders ranges with my family. The last time we were there i was diagnossed with leukaemia.....a win will erase some dark memories....

I'll probably also kiss lots of bemused strangers in the pub and embarass my son no end.

Around the waist?

Ooops read that as 'embrace my son no end" So this post does not make sense...*gulp*..