What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finish this sentence: If Parra win the Grand Final I.....

Hellsy

Immortal
hopefully have the best night of my life surrounded by my good mates who are the best and most dedicated Eels supporters I know!

Here Here!!!!
That is what it is totally about for me, spending it with all the people I luv with the same passion for the club that I hold close to my heart :ls: :hg:

Avenger

Immortal
I go the Leagues club after the game, meet up with Mario and finally meet the majority of you guys.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I wont know what to do, I'll cry for a start. This win probably wont feel real for a while, like last Saturdays win.

Kazz

Juniors
if.... I will be screaming the place down and getting the best ever birthday present of my lifeeeeee (sorry hon, your pressies are usually awesome too ) :lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Life Goes On And So Rolls On The Eels Golden Age Dynasty Year After Year After Year After Year After Year After Year After Year After Year After Year After Year After Year After Year....

Its only a football game but lets use it (the Eels success) to make our world (our communities) a better place for everyone to live in,...... where everyone wins and no one is a loser.

Holding%20hands%20around%20the%20world%5B1%5D.jpg

Suge

Juniors
Cry, embrace my wife, embrace my friends, get drunk more, go to the leagues club, find Hindy, embrace him, go home, make a parramatta GF winning baby, wake up, go to the tattoo shop and get my premiership tattoo.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i already said that if we made the grand final, i would get the obstetrician to induce the young fella.....i'm not watching the game at the f**king hospital!!!

dazeely

First Grade
Our Uncle has a bottle of Peter Sterling testimonal port and always said he'll open it when we next win a comp, it will be nicely aged now!
Ummm... Maybe i should drive down this sunday.

a mate whom supports the tigers had a Wayne Pierce testimonial port as well that he had kept waiting for their next premiership. We cracked it open with him in 2005 but it was off. Tasted like sh*t but he didn't care. He was over the moon. Special moment just like Sunday night will be for us.